Chapter 6: Kendall

"Kendall"

~Louis pov~

It's been an hour and Caden is still sleeping. The boys and I were in the living room watching a football (soccer) game and talking.

"So any thoughts on Caden so far?" Liam asked.

"She seem nice. I mean she didn't scream or cry or faint or even fangirl when she saw us. I like how she was sorta shy. It's a nice change of pace from what we're used to." Zayn answered tearing his eyes off the tv screen to look at Liam.

"I think she's cool. She seems to be down to earth and laid back. And when I was talking to her she seemed pretty funny." I added.

"I think this is going to be a pretty interesting year." Niall smiled before turning his attention back to the football game like the rest of the lads.

Just then Harry and Kendall walked into the living room. "Hey guys why is there a metal trailer in the front?"

"Because Caden brought her horse." I answered.

"Eww. I hate horses. They're so stupid and disgusting." Kendall wined in her annoying voice. I resisted the urge to slap her and sat on y hand for extra measure.

Kendall was literally a pain in our butts. None of the boys and I like her. Harry is to caught up with her good looks to notice that see arrogant, rude, selfish, mean, ect. I could go on but that would take all day.

(A/n: Im not a big fan of Hendall but I would never be so mean about Kendall like that. so please don't call me out. She has to be like this for the story.)

"Wait. Who's Caden?" Harry asked, confusion plain on his face.

"The contest winner. You know... The girl who is going to be living with us for a year?.. Is any of this ringing a bell? Yea. Good. Well anyways she brought her horse with her." Liam explained.

"But... I thought she had rocks?"

"Apparently her friend filled out the form for her and spelled her horse's name wrong. So we let the horse stay. There's plenty of room, ad it's not like we could just ship him back to America."

"We could turn it into glue." Kendall suggested. I glared at her in disgust. What does Harry see in this delusional chick? "But as long as she keeps that stupid ugly beast away from me, then we won't have a problem."

"To late for that sweet cheeks." A new voice interrupted. We all turned our heads to the stair case to see Caden in jean shorts, a white sweater that says 'if you see da police warn a brother', messy bun, and zebra socks. "Nobody calls my horse stupid."

"Well I just did. Deal with it."

"Listen here baby doll, my horse is smarter than you ever dreamed to be."

"Yea right!"

"I can prove it to ya if ya don't believe me."

And with that Caden walked out the back door. Liam, Niall, Zayn, and I shared a look before following after Caden with Harry and Kendall.

~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short update. I promise a lot longer one tomorrow. Please comment because it means the world to me. I love to hear your fees back.

and oMG 9 VOTES AND 32 READS. IM FARTING RAINBOWS AND GLITTER. That's more than I thought I would get.

Thanks so much for everything guys.

~Becca