Chapter 18: Friend Zoned

Please read the authors note at the end… its super important. Enjoy!!

Not edited.

Addicted- Prince Royce

Irresistible- One direction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis POV~

I didn’t dare move a muscle. She looked so peaceful, I didn’t want to wake her up. But As if on instinct my arms tightened their grip on the beautiful girl lying on top of me. Somehow, during the night, Caden had managed to shift from lying beside me to lying on top of me. Her head rested on my shoulder but was nuzzled into my neck. Her arms were sorta wrapped around my neck as if she was trying to give me a hug. My arms were wrapped around her waist, my hands resting on the small of her back.

We looked more like a couple than best friends. I looked down at her and smiled.

Her long brown eye lashes bushed her light pink cheeks. Her brown hair flowed in lose curls down to the small of her back. Her nose slightly scrunched up as she took each breath. Her cherry red lips were ever so slightly parted. She, overall, was breathtakingly beautiful.

My mind drifted over to the night before and I couldn’t help but grin. Her lips were soft and intoxicating. She tasted like mint toothpaste. I could kiss her all day if she would let me. Her touch was addicting and believe me, I was hooked. 

I softly kissed the top of Caden’s head before falling asleep. But right before unconsciousness took over one thought crossed my mind:

I, Louis Tomlinson, was falling in love with Caden Jones.

~Harry’s POV~

“Where you going mate?” Liam yawned running his hand through his hair.

“To the hospital to see Caddie and Louis.” I answered. I held up a bag. “I figured Louis would want to change out of his clothes from yesterday so I’m bringing him a change.”

“Okay cool. Zayn, Niall, and I will meet you there later. We have an interview to go to.”

“Alright. See you later LiLi.”

“Wait one more thing… Have you spoken to Kendall since that day we kicked her out? Not that I care but the boys and I were talking about how we haven’t seen her lately.”

“No. I have to find a way to make it up to her for kicking her out. She’s probably made as hell.”

“You don’t have to do this you know... Make it up to her. We know you don’t like her.”

“She’s my girlfriend and I love her.”

“Are you sure mate?”

“I’m sure.”

Before he could retaliate with a comment I probably wouldn’t know how to answer, I opened the door to the garage and grabbed the keys to my range rover. I tossed the bag of clothing into the passenger seat before making my way around to the driver’s side. I used the remote control to open the garage door before leaving the house.

The ride to the hospital was silent. The only sound in the car was the tapping of my fingers against the steering wheel. I let out a frustrated groan at the thought of Kendall. How was I supposed to make it up to her?

In no time flat I made to the hospital. I picked up the bag of clothing and made my way inside. I pulled on a pair of ray bans and slipped on a gray beanie that covered my curls. No one even gave me a second glance as I walked up to the nurse’s desk.