chapter 11: Nandos and pants money

Nandos and Pants Money

"I'm sorry." Louis apologized.

"Its okay. He broke go with me about 2 weeks before he was deployed. He did it in the meanest way possible to. He cheated on me with my ex-best friend.... Then I realized he was doing everything he could to make me hate him so that if he died I wouldn't miss him." I replied.

"Do you miss him?" Niall asked.

"Yea. I-I miss him a lot but... I know that he died fighting for those he loved. He died a hero.. Just the way he... Just the way he wanted to go." I answered.

The car went silent as they slowly processed this information.

"Okay enough of this sadness." Liam announced trying to lighten the mood.

"Why don't you tell us more about yourself?" Zayn suggested.

"My full name is Caden Gabriella Jones. I'm 17 turning 18 on March 13. I live in Parkersvill. its a small little town where everybody knows each other. My favorite colors are ocean blue and lime green. I have two best friends: Ashtyn and Devon. I live alone with my dad and our two horses. Ashtyn lives next door and Devin lives two miles down. I hate when people get drunk, when people yell angrily at each other, and when people bully others. I'm scared of spiders, really small places, bees, and wasps. I love random acts of kindness and bravery, children, riding bare back, walking around barefoot, and dancing around in my pajamas!" I rambled.

"What's bareback?" Harry questioned.

"Ridding a horse without a saddle." I answered.

"Cool." he mumbled pulling into a parking lot. I soon realized that we had finally gotten to Nandos. Before the car had even gotten to a complete stop, Niall was jumping out and running into the building. I decided to follow after him and I was the next person jumping out.

I could hear the boys surprised yells as they realized what had happened. I easily ran past Niall as we weaved our way past angry drivers.

"Caden. Wait. For. Me. " Niall panted trying to keep instep with me. "How... can you... run so.. fast?"

"Swimmers lungs Niall. And I did track for a year." I laughed. we both came to a harsh halt, before walking calmly into Nandos.

"NIALL!" A guy yelled not a second after we walked through the door. "The usual?"

"You know it." Niall winked giving him a man hug. "Make it two. I've brought a guest whose never been to Nandos before."

"You serious? I'm right on it. " the guy gasped before running off.

"Its not my fault." I protested. "There's only one Nandos in the U.S and that's in Washington D.C. "

"Its still a crime." He replied.

"Whatever." I mumbled as he pulled me into a large booth in the back. A few minutes later the rest of the boys decided to join us.

"Thanks for waiting." Louis remarked sarcastically, glaring and me and Niall.

"Sorry." We replied at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.

"You two are so weird. " Liam mumbled.

"But you love us. " we smiled before going into another fit of laughter. The boys looked at us weirdly as we continued to laugh.

"Hey guys!" the guy from before greeted, coming up to us.

"Hi Jackie!" Zayn smiled. "How are ya mate?"

"I'm good. How are you lot?" He replied.

"We're great. Thanks."