Chapter 32: London eye

(AN: I have never been to the London eye, Big Ben, or let alone England for that matter so apologize if I get any of this wrong.)

"Ashtyn get you're white ass down here!" I shouted up the stairs. "We need to get goin'!"

"WAIT A SECOND! IM PEEIN'!" She replied.

"Is she always this blunt?" Louis chuckled, wrapping his arm around my

"Yes," Devon and I replied in unison. Louis laughed, shaking his head in the process.

"Imcomingimcomingimcomingimcoming!" Ash mumbled as she ran down the stairs with her shoes in her hand.

"Hurry up and put your shoes on babe. We've got a packed day ahead of us," Devon urged, bending down a little so that she could use his shoulder to balance as she slipped on her .

"I'm trying," she replied, giving him a quick kiss when she finally got her shoes on.

"Alright. Let's go," Liam announced, leading us to the garage.

"Hey, I was thinking that we could go on a ride tomorrow," Ash asked me as we got into the cars.

"Sure. My ankle is feeling a lot better so it shouldn't really be much of a problem."

"Great!"

Louis, Niall, Devon, Ashtyn, and I were in Louis car. Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Niall were in Harry's car, which made me kinda jealous because I loved riding in Harry's range rover. Louis was driving, me in the passenger seat, and Niall, Devon, and Ashtyn in the backseat.

"Paul is going to meet us at the London eye with Preston and Lucas," Niall announced, looking at his phone. "He wants us to stay in the cars until he finds us, so we don't get mobbed by a bunch of people."

"I'M GOING TO MEET PAUL?!?!" Ash squealed, clapping her hands in an excited manner. Niall gave her a weird look, with a slow head nod. "I'm sorry but I would hope that by now you realize that Paul is just about as famous as you. I mean, come on. The body guard needs a body guard."

Niall thought it over for a second before replying with a shrug, "Good point."

When we got to the London eye twenty minutes later, we had to stay in the cars for ten more as we waited for Paul, Preston, and Lucas. After they came and found us, was when the sightseeing began. The boys slipped on some sunglasses and hats, poorly disguising themselves as we got out of the cars.

Louis put his arm around my shoulder, kissing my cheek as we made our way to the London eye. I snuggled into his side, enjoying his presence and his cologne. As we approached the Ferris wheel, my heart began to pound in excitement.

"Lou take a picture with me!" I exclaimed, grabbing my cell phone from my back pocket.

"Here I'll take it," Devon offered, taking the cell phone from my hand. Louis and I got in front of the wheel and as he leaned over to me Devon snapped the picture then handed me my phone back. Louis wrapped his arm around my waist as he came up behind me to see.

"We look cute," I said.

Louis chuckled, kissing my cheek. "Send that to me."

I sent the picture to him as he had asked. "Let's take a group picture!"

Everyone got together, including Paul, Preston, and Lucas, while I asked a random person to take the pictures. We did a regular one, a funny one, a serious one, and then one with the couples with the addition of Harry holding Niall bride style in his arms and looking at each other with tooth aching love. When we were done, the boys took a quick picture with the lady for her daughter and signed her daughter's cell phone which she had been grounded from.