Chapter 12: I Wont Forget

"I Wont Forget"

"So how long have you been riding horses?" Zayn asked from the front seat. Liam was driving. I was in the middle in Harry's lap with Niall to our left and Louis to our right.

"Ever since I was three." I answered. "My mother was a horse whisperer."

"That’s cool. What does your dad do?" Liam questioned.

"He's a farmer/bar owner."

"How does that work?"

"Well the farmer hands do most of the work with the supervision of me or my dad, mostly me, while dad is at the bar. And it’s not like an actual bar, it’s a country restaurant/bar. It’s sorta complicated, but at least I get free food."

"FREE FOOD?!?!" Niall shouted causing me to flinch.

"Jeez Ni. Your gunna make me go deaf." i wined clutching my ear.

"Sorry." he apologized. "Do you really get free food?"

"Yes. If you're ever in town i can hook you up."

"Marry me?"

"I would love to but i cant. I'm already hitched."

"TO WHO?" All of them yelled.

"To Ashtyn. Devon is just a cover up for our lesbian love."

"You're kidding right?" Louis asked.

"Y'all need to chill. Its just a joke."

"You're messed up. you know that?"

"Hey be nice."

He rolled his eyes and looked away. A minute later we reached the house. I gingerly got off of Harry's lap, as to not hurt him, and jumped out of the car. Once everyone was inside we got comfortable on the massive couch, debating which movie to see.

"How about 'Titanic'?" Harry suggested.

"Too girly."Lou replied, "how about 'The great Gatsby'?"

"What about something scary?" Niall asked.

"No. We watched a scary movie two days ago." Zayn retorted.

"How about "Toy -" Liam started.

"NO!" we all yelled.

It was silent for a few seconds before a good movie came to mind. "I got one. How about 'White house down'?" i suggested.

"Okay that sounds good." Harry agreed looking at the rest of the boys for an answer. They all nodded so Harry went to put on the movie. Niall got up to grab some blankets while Liam went to get the food. They came back a minute later and handed everything out. Louis slid his arms around my shoulder as i snuggled into his chest. He smelt good, like Cologne and peppermint tooth paste.

"You comfortable?" Louis chuckled resting his cheek on my forehead.

"Yea. You?"

“Defiantly.”

The movie started and everyone got quiet. I was extremely comfortable in Louis embrace. His body heated me up as I snuggled deeper for more warmth. A small chuckle wracked through him as he realized what I was doing. He kissed the top of my head and pulled the blanket up higher.

About an hour into “White House Down” a phone rang. We all scrambled up and searched the blankets for the ringing phone.

“Found it.” Liam yelled before answering the call. “Hello uncle Si… Yes… In the living room watching a movie… I think so… Do we have to?.. okay fine. See you soon.”