Chapter 4: airplane

"Airplane"

~next day~

"NO DONT GO!" Ash begged latching onto my leg.

"Ash baby. Let her go. " Devon whispered trying to pry her off.

It was 4:30 pm and my plane was about to board. The guards kindly let Ash, Devon and my dad walk me to my gate. But before that we had to drop of at a special warehouse that held all the animals. There he would be given special medication that would help him sleep for the whole ride.

My seat section had just been called and now Ash was causing a scene.

"Ashtyn Annalise Adams let me go this instant. " I scolded softly. She pouted but reluctantly let me go. "Now listen to me. You take good care of my dad and Devon. Most importantly you take care of yourself. I love you Ash. I'm gunna miss."

"Me too. I love you. " she whispered hugging me tightly. When she let me go, Devon was right there to replace her.

"Be good. If any of those boys hurt you, you call me. Okay? Ill be on the next flight to beat their asses." He rambled.

"I love you too Devon." I laughed giving him a squeeze.

"Oh yea. I love you too." He chuckled letting my dad have his turn.

"Remember I'm only one call away. I you ever need anything call Ash or Devon. Uh your mess are in the medicine cabinet. I already made you tuna for lunch. I made a CD of me singing in case you-"

"I'll be fine. Don't worry so much okay. Go, enjoy yourself. ¿Tú sabes yo soy contento tú vas a ir a London sí? (You know I'm happy your going to London right?)"

"Sí, yo sé. Hablamos esta noche. ¿Ta bien? (Yes I know. We'll talk tonight okay?)"

"Sí. ¡Te amo mucho! (Yes. I love you very much.)"

"Te amo. (I love you)"

He quickly kissed my forehead before backing away. I smiled sadly before entering the terminal. I glanced back and waved good bye as I walked away.

I was the last one on board. Nervously, I tugged on the hem of my red and black Micky mouse sweater. With that, I was wearing black leggings, red Uggs, a black tank top, and a red hair tie (ponytail).

I easily found my seat, 11c, and put my carry on in the overhead compartment. Once that was done I sat down in my row -which I had to myself. I got out my phone and put in my ear buds. 'Soy el Mismo' (I'm the same) by Prince Royce came on, lulling me to sleep.

~9 hours later~

"Everyone please fasten your seat belts. We are about to land at the London airport. It is 7:30 am and eighty-one degrees outside. For everyone who is coming home, welcome back. For the first time comers, we hope you enjoy your stay. Thank you for flying International Air. " The flight attendant announced, waking me up from my nap.

I tiredly rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and yawned. I began to pack my bags while checking the time back in America. 3:30 am. I should be sleeping right now. It is way to flipping early to be awake and functioning correctly.

Yawning once more, I unbuckled my seat belt when the light turned off. A couple of the passengers cheered as the plane made it to a complete stop. Chuckling, I existed my row and grabbed my bag.

After waiting a few minutes I was finally out of the plane. On my way to bagged claim, I grabbed a coffee from Starbucks. I drank it in seconds then tossed the cup.

A total of twenty minutes went by and I finally had my four luggage, two of which were Rebel's. I struggled a bit as I went to the help desk to find out where they kept Rebel.

On my way there I passed by a man with my name on a card. I slowly approached him. He was a tall, chubby- but not fat - with light brown hair with gray.

As he saw me coming he smiled. "Are you Caden Jones?"

"Yea. Nice to meet you. "

"You to miss. I'm Joey your driver. May I help you with your bags?"

"Yes please. "

I handed him two of my bags and sighed in relief. He lead me outside where a black car was waiting. We shoved the bags into the trunk.

"Alright miss shall we get going?" He asked opening the car door for me.

"We have to get Rebel first. "

"Rebel?"

"Rebel... My horse."

"I wasn't informed of a horse, but I guess we can just hook him up to the back. "

Not informed of a horse... Huh maybe the boys forgot to tell him. Yea that's probably it. Don't stress yourself out Caden. It's probably nothing.

I turned around and headed back into the airport. Weaving my way through the crown I was finally able I get to the help desk. The kind lady directed me to warehouse c where they housed the animals. I thanked her before heading back out to tell Joey. The building was only five minutes away.

"REBEL!" I shouted once I spotted him. He looked my direction and nickered happily. I entered his trailer and gave him a tight hug.

"We're lucky the boys have a country house." Joy chuckled. I nodded then adverted my attention back to-a still not fully awake-Rebel.

"Joey could you pull up the car please?"

"Of course miss. "

I smiled as a thanks then look at rebel. "Glad to see you buddy. " I whispered blowing some air on his nose. "I missed you. "

He nudged my hand begging me to scratch his neck. I complied, and laughed,nas he all but fell into my touch.

"Miss." Joey called dragging m attention away from Rebel. He was standing by the car ready to hook Rebel's trailer up.

"See you in a few baby." I said kiss his nose. I exited his trailer and locked him up. Joey backed up the car and helped me attach the trailer.