Chapter 5: meeting the new girl

"Meeting the new girl"

~Louis pov~

"Louis is your room done?" Liam yelled from somewhere in the house.

"Almost!" I answered shoving my pajamas behind my pillow.

Everyone was in a hectic. Today was the day that the contest winner-Caren I think-was coming. We were trying to get the house cleaned and restocked for her arrival. To make the occasion special we had move from or city home to our country home. We didn't want to overwhelm her.

"GUYS SHE'S HERE!" Niall announced. His voice was almost incomprehensible because his accent got extremely thick.

I bounded down the stairs taking two at a time. The four of us met at the front door, ready to greet her. (Harry was out Kendall)

When we got out to we spotted the car pull up with a large metal trailer attached to it. The boys and I exchanged confused looks.

The car slowed to a stop. Joey got out first and made his way around to open the door. A pretty girl with light brown hair and blonde tips, honey colored eyes, and olive skin shyly got out. To call her beautiful was an under statement, breathing taking was more like it.

"Hi." She squeaked. "I'm Caden. "

Caden. Not Caren.

"I'm Zayn. That's Liam, Niall, and Louis." Zayn introduced. "Harry couldn't be here."

"Oh... Well like I said I'm Caden and that's my horse Rebel."

"HORSE!" Liam shouted. "We thought you had rocks. "

"Rocks. Why'd you think that?"

"Because for pets you put down ruble," Niall explained,"as in rocks. "

"My friend filled that out for me. She could never spell Rebels name right. Or her own for that matter. Look Rebel's a sweet horse. You'll barely know he's here."

"That's okay. " I answered. "It's just we weren't expecting a horse. But it's fine we have more than enough space."

"Thanks. That means the world to me."

She giggled while walking to the trailer. There was a loud clicking sound and the door to the trailer popped open. Caden disappeared then reappeared with a giant horse.

"Where should I put him?" She asked.

"I'll show you." I said leading her towards the back yard. It wasn't really a back yard it was more of a huge field with a forest surrounding it.

"This is perfect. You even have a stable!"

"Yea, the couple before us had a few horses. We turned most of it into storage but I think there are a few open stalls."

"Cool. I'm just gunna drop him off then hit the hay."

"Huh?"

"Oh right sorry. I'm gunna go to sleep. Maybe next time I can take you for a ride?"

"Yea. I'd like that."

"Ok. Ill be right back."

She lead Rebel into the stable. A few minutes later she came out alone. I brought her to the house. As soon as she stepped foot inside her mouth dropped. I mentally laughed as she openly gawked.

"You like it?"

"Like? No. Love? Yes. Although as much as I want to explore, I can barely open my eyes."

I beckoned for her to follow me as I walked up stairs."Right. Let me show you to your room."

"What about my bags?"

"Don't worry. We brought them in." Liam answered walking out of the upstairs game room/living room.

"What did you pack in them they were really heavy." Niall complained.

"That, would be my rock collection." We laughed at her joke. "Just kidding. My clothes and all that jazz were in the blue bags. Rebel's tack, care, food, and my riding outfit were in the black bags."

"Maybe one of these days you could show us how to ride a horse?" Zayn asked.

"I'd love to." She replied.

"Anyways," I interrupted, "this is your room. Mine is to the left and Harry's is to the right. Niall's is in front of Harry's room. Liam's is in front of mine and Zayn's is in front of yours."

Order

Niall Harry

Zayn Caden

Liam Louis

"Cool. Look, I would love to stay up and chat, but I'm dead tired. Ill be up in an hour or two, hopefully functioning correctly."

With that she disappeared into her room, leaving the four of us staring at a white door.

~~~~~

Hey guys. Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I've been sick. Today is my birthday so I decided to update. Hope you guys enjoy.

Till next time my little turtles.

~Becca