Chapter 21: Betrayal

had me at hello- luke benward and olivia holt

Thinking out loud- Ed Sheeran

Love story- Taylor swift

“WE’RE LIVE IN FIVE… FOUR… THREE….” The stage director yelled, dropping his voice to a soft whisper for the two remaining numbers.

“And we’re live with One Direction and Caden Jones,” The interviewer lady, I think her name was Heather, announced smiling brightly into the camera. “How are you guys this morning?”

“We’re great Holly. Thanks for asking,” Zayn replied. “How are you doing?”

“Better now that you’re all here,” She giggled, blushing madly. “So Caden, What’s it like living with One Direction?”

“Let’s just say I’ve never had a bored moment,” I laughed looking down at my twisted ankle. “From food fights to pranks, it’s been so much fun. They boys are really amazing. I love being here.”

“Who do you get along with most?”

“I don’t know. I’m friends with all the boys but I think Louis and I get on best.”

“So boys, what’s it like living with a girl?”

“It’s been very interesting,” Liam answered. “She’s such a sweet girl and she’s really let us in on the girl mind. Caden’s really helpful and I can say this for the entire band, that we’re really glad she was the one who won the contest.”

I couldn’t help but blush at his comment, “Aww, thanks LiLi.”

“Look!” Louis shouted poking my cheek. “Little Caddie is bwushing.” I turned my head and bit his finger, making him yell in pain. “You little turd. You bit my finger.”

“Yes. Yes I did,” I sassed snapping my fingers in ‘Z formation’.

“You and Louis have been hanging out for way to long,” Niall chuckled, shaking his head.

Holly sat in her chair with a bemused expression. “You lot are something else.”

“Thank you,” We answered, all at the same time. We shared a look then burst out laughing.

“Harry, you’ve been awfully quite,” Holly said. “What’s up?”

“I didn’t get much sleep last night. That’s all,” He replied with a light chuckle.

“And why’s that?”

“Everyone knows about my wonderful girlfriend, Kendell Jenner. Well Kendal and I have gotten in a small argument and I decided to make it up to her. I had Paul bring her to the set so I could apologize.”

As if by magic, Kendal came strutting out in her full glory. She smiled and waved out to the audience. When her eyes landed in me, she smirked making my gaze drop to the floor. She slowly walked towards Harry then sat on his lap. My blood boiled, but I smiled none the less.

“Kendal, I’m so sorry about what happened baby and I’ve decided to make it up to you,” He slowly pushed her off his lap and led her to the part of the stage that held the band. “I wrote this song for you and I hope you like it.”

He nodded to the drummer, who began playing. A very familiar beat filled the studio, making me gasp. He didn’t. He wouldn’t.

I can feel you comin' from a mile away

My pulse stops racing from the words that you say

And you say so many of them like you don't have a clue