Chapter 26: Date night (part one)

White horse 25:

~Caden’s POV~

“What about this one?” I asked holding up a sparkly blue dress. Ashtyn yawned loudly and shook her head.

“No not that one,” She answered, her voice slightly crackling from the fact that we’re talking over Skype. “Caden, it’s almost one a.m. can I please go to sleep?”

“But you have to help me pick an outfit for my date,” I wined with a pout. “Please. You’re my best friend. Come on help me out.”

She sighed with a groan, running her hand through her hair. After a minute of thought her face light up, “Wait! Do you still have that strapless black dress?”

“The lace?”

“Yea that one!”

“I don’t even think it fits anymore.”

“Just go get it.”

I obliged and went back into my closet and searched for the dress that she was talking about. When I finally found it, I slipped it on to find that it fit like a glove. I brought it back out to my room so that Ashtyn could see.

“I told you so,” she smirked, before yawning again.

“Oh shut it,” I giggled.

“Okay now go grab those silver heels I got you for your birthday last year and the silver clutch that Devon bought you to match. I’m going to bed. Have fun. Call me tomorrow. Bye girly, love you. “

“Love you to. Thanks for your help.”

“No problem.”

And just like that the screen went black. I shut down my computer, and continued to get ready. I had already showered and shaved so I could get dressed right away. I know the doctor said I’d have to wear the boot for my ankle for a while, but I decided to just pop some of the pills she gave me and deal with it. I paired the silver heels with some black and silver flower earrings, a silver bangle, a silver flower necklace, a silver and black flower ring, and a silver bow. Next I worked on doing my hair then painting my nails silver. Finally I did my makeup: silver and black eye shadow with mascara and pink lip gloss.

I was done around 7:50 with only ten minutes to spare. I spritzed on some perfume put some deodorant then went to get my heels and clutch. There was a knock at my door around 7:55. When I opened it, it wasn’t Louis.

“Wow… you look… incredible,” Harry stuttered, his eyes the size plates. My cheeks flared up, and I cast my eyes downward.

“Thanks, Haz,” I muttered, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

“No problem,” he replied, grinning widely.

“So umm, where’s Lou?” I asked, glancing around.

Harry’s face fell, “Oh he sent me to come tell you to meet him down stairs at eight.”

“Oh, okay. What time is it?”

“7:58.”

“Oh jeeze, I’ll be right out,” I ran back into my room and grabbed my clutch before reappearing. Harry extended his arm for me to grab and led me down the stairs. We took each step slowly, mostly because I was scared that I would fall with these heels on, but also (I think) because Harry just wanted to take his sweet time.

“I hope you have a great time tonight,” Harry whispered into my ear.

“Thank. Do you know where he’s taking me?”

“Not a clue.”

“Humph.”

I sighed, and tried to tuck that stubborn hair that kept escaping behind my ear. Harry stopped on the middle of the stairs, got in front of me, and fixed the stray hair. Even with him on the step blow me and with me wearing high heels, he was still taller than me.

“It’s not fair,” I whispered angrily.

“What’s not fair?” harry whispered, looking down at me.

“You’re super tall and I’m super short. It’s just not fair.”

“You’re perfect the way you are… and besides I like short girls.”

That was the end of it, because Louis appeared and Harry slowly backed away from me. “Hey what’s going on here?” Louis asked, grabbing my hand.

“Harry was fixing my necklace,” I lied smoothly, smiling at him.

“Oh… Well you ready to go?”

“Yea. Where are we going by the way?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know.”

“Yea… that’s why I asked.”

“To bad love. It’s a surprise.”

“Louuuuu you know I don’t like surprises.”

“Well I think you’re going to like this one.”

He led me down the rest of the stairs and out to the car. He held the car door open for me as I got in. once we were on our way, Lou turned up the radio and the two of us started to sing along. About half an hour into the drive we stopped for gas.

“Here love, I’m going to have to ask you to put this on,” Louis said putting a blind fold around my eyes.

“Louis Tomlinson.”

“Sorry love but I don’t want you to see where we’re going.”

“You suck.”

“I love you too babe.”

I sighed and sunk back into the seat. Soon enough the blackness drove me to sleep.

( Link for Caden's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cadens_date_with_louis/set?id=143441736 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Part two will be up really soon. I'm almost done writing it. There's some drama coming up, I hope you guys stay with me. 

Happy New Years!!!!

Love y'all!

~Becca