Chapter 26: I Miss Us..

3rd Persons POV:

"Do You Kang Daniel Take Park Jihyo As Your Lawful Wedded Wife To Whom You Should Cherish Forever Until Death?"

"I Do."

"Do You Park Jihyo Take Kang Daniel As Lawful Wedded Husband To Whom You Wish To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With?"

"I Do."

"I Have Now Declare This Couple As Husband And Wife Until Death Do Them Apart. Mr.Groom You Can Now Kiss The Bride."

Daniel Quickly Swept Jihyo Into His Arms And Pressed His Lips Against Hers, Cherishing This Precious Moment. The Entire Crowd Cheered Loudly For The Newlyweds As They All Throw Flower Petals Around The Chapel.

Time Skip~

3 Hours Later~

Everyone Was Sitting In The Bride And Groom Table Talking To Each Other As They Drink Wine And Beer Until Jackson Raised Up From His Seat And Shouted For Everyone To Hear In The Table.

Jackson:"Yah Yah Yah! Listen Up My Beautiful Friends! Today Is A Special Day For Both My Brother Daniel And Now Presenting My New Little Sister Jihyo! Congratulations To Both Of You Guys! So To Celebrate That I Suggest Everyone Raise Their Glass And Cheers To That."

Everyone:"Cheers!"

To The Newlyweds And Friends, Everyone Raised Their Glass And Clinked Their Glasses Together  As They Drink Up The Wine.

Jackson: "Whoo! Sweet Red Grape Wine! Hey Handsome Man!"

Min-Seok:"Hey Jackson. One Sip Of That Wine And You Already Seem Drunk."

Jackson: "Noooo Im Sober! I'm Just Living The Life As We Should!

Min-Seok: "Hehe..As You Should Hyung..!"

Min-Seok Took A Sip Of His Wine And Slowly Kept Looking At The Penguin Who Was Shinning In Her Coral Dress. He Just Couldn't Stop Looking At Her From The Distance. Jackson Then Noticed Him Looking At Her And Ignoring Ever Word He Said.

Jackson:"Yah. Min-Seok..! Your Under A Spell! Hello!"

Jackson Then Waves His Hand Back And Forward Bringing Back Min-Seok To Reality. He Then Saw A Smirk On Jackson's Face Making Him Question.

Jackson:"Wahh..Staring At Your Enemy's Girlfriend Is A Bold Move. You Can't Just Enough Of Get Her Right?"

Min-Seok:"Your Right..She's So Beautiful That She Pops In My Mind At Times. It's Like Falling In Love With Her Ever Since High School All Over Again.."

Min-Seok Then Noticed Her Looking Back At Him With A Smile Then Giving A Shy Smile.