Chapter 13: The Family Party Pt.2

Min-Seok POV:

Min-Seok:"Alright! Let's Go Enjoy The Day."

Mina Gave Me A Little Nod And Got Out The Car. I Quickly Gave The Valet My Car Keys As The Photographers Were Already Taking Pictures Of Me.

Photographer 1:"Park Family Over Here!"

Photographer 3 :"Chanyeol Nice Smile!"

Photographer 4:"Wait...Who's That Girl Next To Chaeyoung And Why Is Mina Here?"

Photographer 2:"Who Cares?! Smile For Us!"

I Stood Next To Mina On The Edge And Waved To Cameras. My Smile Was Big Enough For People To Take Photo Of, Which Made Some Photographers Go Crazy For Me Because Some Of Them Were Women.

Photographer 5:"Min-Seok Oppa! Smile For Us!"

Photographer 7:"Oppa! Your So Hot! Smile For Me You Handsome Man!"

Photographer 9:"Marry Me Min-Seok!"

Something Felt Weird Though. I Look Over At Mina And Saw Her Smiling,But It Wasn't A Real Smile. It Felt Like It Was Fake Smile. Made Me Wonder If She Was Jealous Of The Photographers.

Chanyeol:"Okay....Let's Go Before It Gets Way To Crazy With Min-Seok."

We All Walked Inside The Venue And Found So Many Family Members Inside. The Room Was Big And Filled With Random Color Lights. That's When A Little Girl Came Running To Me. I Bent Down My Knees And Opened My Arm Widely As Posible. She Ran Into My Arms As I Picked Her Up And Soon Around In A Circle.

???:"*Baby Voice*Oppa!"

Min-Seok:"My Little Baby Hyun-Jae! Have You Been Good These Past Days?"

Hyun-Jae:"*Baby Voice*Yes Oppa!"

Min-Seok:"God Your Getting So Old! Your Not A Little Baby Anymore! Your 3 Now!"

Hyun-Jae Looked Over At Mina Who Was Behind Me And Made A Curious Face. She Looked Back To Me Again And Back To Mina Again. She Started Pointing At Mina And Asking Questions.

Hyun-Jae:"*Baby Voice*Who Are You?"

I Turned Myself Towards Mina And Went Up To Next Her Grabbing Her Waist. She Looked At Mina With A Weird Face Then Started Getting Closer To Her.It Got Me To A Surprise That My Little Cousin Was Giving Her Kisses On The Cheek.

Hyun-Jae:"*Baby Voice* I Want Her To Be My Mommy And I Want Oppa To Papa!"

*CLICK*

I Turned Around And Saw A Flash In My Eyes. It Almost Blinded Me For A Sec But Really It Was Just Eun-Bi Taking A Picture Of Me. While For Chanyeol And Chaeyoung Were Laughing At Us.

Chaeyoung:"For A Moment There You Look Like A Family."

That Sentence That Chaeyoung Said Made Mina Blush Badly. I Guess Shes Daydreaming Of Having Kids Of Her Own Or Something Similar Like That. It Made Her Forget About The Comments From Outside.

Chanyeol:"Yah. Hyun-Jae-Ah We're Here To..!"

I Let Down The Little Baby And She Ran Into Chanyeol's Arms. That's When Auntie And Uncle Came In.