Chapter 24: Broken To Happy

(This Story Might Be A Little Longer. So Please Enjoy!)

Mina's POV:

The Girls Left To A Near By Food Place As A Celebration Of Jihyo Unnies Wedding. I Didn't Want To Go Due To The My  Sadness And Painful  Soul.

Min-Seok On The TV:"My Celebrity Crush Is Kang Seulgi..!"

My Heart Shattered After Hearing That. It's Like Someone Stabbed You In The Heart. It Really Felt Heavy. I Turned Off My TV And Laid On My Bed Crying Myself Until... The One Person I Hated Came In My Room.

???:"Baby...It's Me...Min-Ki."

Mina:"What Are You Doing Here? And Don't Ever Call Me That...You Are Nothing To Me.."

Min-Ki:"Well I Am Your Boyfriend. So That Makes Me Something."

Mina:"I Only Agreed Because I Want What's Best For Him..Not For You..."

Min-Ki:"There You Go Again Talking About That Idiot Again..."

Mina:"That Idiot Is Who I Love Not You... Piece Of Shit..."

Min-Ki Then Closed The Door And Locking The Door,Then Balling His Fist In Agony. I Quickly Got From Bed And Glared At Him, Filled With Anger. He Then Turned Around With A Enraged Face.

Min-Ki:"What Makes Him... SO DAMN SPECIAL HUH?! WHAT DO YOU SEE IN HIM THAT I COULDN'T HAVE?!"

Mina:"Everything Min-Ki! Your Really Trying To Kill Him Just Because He Took Me Away From You! Your Just Making His Life More Worse Right Now!Your Just Insane Choi Min-Ki!"

Min-Ki:"OH YOUR GOING TO REGRET THAT YOU STUPID BITCH...!"

[Okay..This Next Part Might Be Sensitive To Some People And It Does Contain SMUT But Not The Good Way... This Is My First Time Doing This Type Of Harsh Stuff So Please Dont Hate Me I'm Just Trying Make Things Interesting. So Again If You Dont Like This Part.....PLEASE SKIP.]

Min-Ki Quickly Went Up To Me And Grabbed Both My Wrists, Gripping Then Really Hard Which Made Me Whimper In Pain. He Harshly Throw Me In Bed And Grabbed 2 Belts. With One Of The Belts He  Wrapped My Arms Together With A Tight Strength As Tried To Restrained From Him. Suddenly He Grabbed The Other Belt And Started Hitting Me Non-Stop With The Belt, Which Made Me Weak And Weak Along With Some Bruises And Marks On My Back

Min-Ki:"Your Mine FOREVER! Don't Worry! Your Safe In My Hands..!"

Mina:"Min-Ki...Please Stop...Don't Do This..."

I Started Crying Hoping That Someone Would Save Me From This Mess. Min-Ki Then Covered My Mouth With The 2nd Belt Tightly And Then Ripped All Of My Clothes Off, Exposing My Bra And Panties.

Min-Ki:"Your Not Leaving Me! Now Your Going To Satisfy Me! You Cum Dumpster!"

He Started Bitting My Back Harshly Which Made Me Yelp In Pain. He Quickly Ripped My Panties And Bra Off. Min-Ki Immediately Took Off His Pants And His Shirt Inserting His Member Inside Of Me Harshly And Thrusting With A Unpleasant Feelings. All I Could Ever Do Is Sob In Pain And Stay Still.

Mina: "Please Stop...! PLEASE...!"

Min-Ki:"Shut Up You Dirty Slut..!"