Chapter 3: Dreaming

Min-Seok POV:

I Woke Up,Gasping For Air. I Noticed That I'm Not In The Car Or In The My House. It Was Something Like.......HighSchool.....?Where The Fuck Am I..?

???:"Adeul...(Son)"

That Voice... I Remember That Voice.. It Can't Be...

Min-Seok:"Appa....?"

I Looked Behind Me And Noticed Dad Right Infront Of Me. I Started Sobbing And Immediately Ran To Give Him A Good Hug.

Dad:"Why Are You Crying Son? Am I Missing Something Here.. And What Happend To Your Face..?"

Dad Started Touching My Purple Cheek, Sending Me Pain Through My Brain. I Flinched As He Touched My Cheek. He Started To Smack My Head.

Min-Seok:"Ow!"

Dad:"Did I Not Tell You Not To Fight In School?!"

Min-Seok:"Yah. I Already Graduated! And No I Didn't Get Into A Fight!"

Dad:"Then Why Are You Wearing Your HighSchool Uniform?!"

Min-Seok:"High School Uniform?? What Are You Talk...ing....About....?"

I Look Down And Noticed That I Was In My Uniform. I Gave My Dad A Confused Look.

Min-Seok:"I Swear! I Graduated High School And I'm In College! And I'm 24! Not 16!"

Dad:"If Thats The Case....Come Have Some Suju And Some Kimchi Stew With Me. Let's Get You Of That Highschool Outfit First."

Author's POV:

Mina And Eun-Bi Rushed To Min-Seok's Mansión Opening The Door For Chan-Yeol To Pass By With Min-Seok In His Arms. He Set His Brother On His Bed Gently,Wrapping Him With The Blanket.

Chan-Yeol: "I'll Go To Store And Find Some Medicine For Him. Eun-Bi Come With Me."

Eun-Bi:"Unnie, Please Take Care Of My Brother. Well Bring Some Food On The Way."

Both Chan-Yeol And Eun-Bi Bowes To Mina And Left The Mansion In A Dash. Mina Intertwined Her Fingers With Min-Seok's.

Mina:"Oppa.... Please Wake Up....Minari Is Waiting For You."

She Grabbed Her Phone And Started To Call The Members.

Dahyun:"Mina-Unnie,Hows It Going With
Min-Seok??"

Mina:"Am I On Speaker?"

Dahyun:"Yes...We Are All Listening To You."

Mina:"Im Going To Stay At Oppa's House For A While..."

Tzuyu:"Did Something Good Happend? Hehe..."

Mina:"No He Had A Bit Of Family Problems Again With His Step Dad."

Jihyo:"What Happend?!"

Chaeyoung:"Did He Get Up By His Step-Shit Again?"

Mina:"Yes.. But It's Worse This Time...."

Mina Started To Explain The Story To The Members,Making Her Cry A Bit. Mina Was Worried Sick. Her Crush Was Beat Up Badly By One Of His Family Members. It's Not The Best Feeling For A Girl Like Her. She Feels Extremely Bad For
Min-Seok,He's Going Thought Such Pain Yet He Still Smiles.

Mina:"He Fell Unconscious And Right Now,He Wont Wake Up. That's Why I'm Going To Stay In House For Abit. I'm Going To Tell JYP Later About Him...."