Chapter 9: Our Confessions

Author's POV:

Ryujin:"Can We Talk Oppa..?

Min-Seok Looked Behind Me Where The Girls Where, Giving Them A Nod And Left With Ryujin. Min-Seok Didn't Want To Lie. He Felt A Abit Sad And Nervous. He Guess This Is The Time Where He'll Call Seok-Jin And Jackson Wang To The Club. He Need A Break From All This Bullshit....

They Both Got To Rooftop Where Ryujin And Him First Got Together. It Brings So Many Memories Yet The Happiest Ones To Sad Ones. Ryujin Turns To Min-Seok, Locking Eyes With Each Other.

Ryujin:"Mianhae....I Cheated On You When I Wasn't Supposed Too... It's My Fault That I Broke Your Good Heart.And I Wanted To Apologize To You In Person. And I Want To Thank You For Giving Me Your Love And Affection. Please Forgive Me, Oppa."

Min-Seok:"It's Okay Ryujin.... I Really Forgive You... But Please I Ask One Thing From You ...Appreciate The Next Person Your With...Trust Me The Next Person Your With... It's All Worth It..."

Ryujin:"And What Makes You Think That..?"

Min-Seok:"Well I Believed That People Can Change In A Way...So If I Can Forgive You Maybe You Can Change Yourself..."

Ryujin:"Maybe Your Right...Thank You Oppa... I'll Consider Your Words..."

Ryujin Flashed A Smile At Min-Seok.She Leaned In Closer To His Face, Giving Him A Kiss On The Cheek.

Ryujin:"Thats A Goodbye Kiss...Thank You For Everything Oppa..."

She Turned Her Back Towards Min-Seok And Walked Away From Him. His Heart Felt Heavy After Seeing Her Leave...Yea It Was Sad But It Was No Reason For Him To Cry.

Min-Seok's Mind:Ich...Life Keeps Fucking Me Up!

He Pulled Out His Phone And Texted The Boys For The Event Tonight.

Min-Seok🥱:
Guys Can We Go Today?
If You Guys Dont Mindz
I Need A Distraction.
Today's Not The Day.

Seok-Jin🐑:
Sure We Don't Mind.
Plus It's Just Us 3!

Jackson🥟:
Yea
If You Get Drunk, We'll Bring You Home!
Safe And Sound!

Min-Seok🥱:
Alright!

Seok-Jin🐑:
We'll Meet At The Front Gates!
I'll Pick You Guys Up!

Jackson🥟:
Yes Sir!

Min-Seok🥱:
Ok!

???:"Oppa."

He Placed My Phone Down As He Turned Around Seeing Mina Coming Towards Him.Mina Quickly Took Her Seat Next To Him As She Flashed A Smile.

Min-Seok:"Oh..Hey Minari!"

Mina:"Are You Okay?"

Min-Seok:"Yea...Just Going Over Through My Thoughts."

Mina:"Ahh..."

A Moment Of Silence Was With Them. All They Ever Heard Was The Wind Passing Through. Min-Seok Took A Quick Look Over At Mina Who Was Just Looking At Roof Top View.