Chapter 4: Real Life

Min-Seok POV:

I Gasped Once More Time Waking Up In My Mansion And In My Room. My Head Started Getting Dizzy But It Lasted For 30 Secs. I Got Up And Looked At The Mirror To Check Myself. I Have To Admit My Face Is A Complete Mess Luckily My Drama Shoot Wont Start Until Mid December And Luckily It's May.

I Noticed That I Was Just Wearing My Boxers. So I Took A Quick Shower And Changed Into Some Comfy Clothes.

The Outfit:

I Heard Some Clinks And Clank DownStairs From The Kitchen

I Heard Some Clinks And Clank DownStairs From The Kitchen. I Opened My Door Carefully And Heard Multiple Voices. From The Sounds Of If Sounded Like Chae-Young And Eun-Bi. Then Another Voice But It Was Deep,Which Means It Was Big Brother Chanyeol. Another 2 High Pitches Voices Came Started Coming But I Didn't Know Who It Was.

I Kept Walking Downstairs And Saw 5 People Making Breakfast. No Wonder It Smelled Like Pancakes. I Walked In On Chanyeol,Chaeyoung,
Mina, Eun-Bi And Ryujin All Making Breakfast.

Min-Seok:"Yoooo,It Smells So Good!"

Everyone Paused What They Were Doing And Looked Shocked At Me.

Eun-Bi,Chaeyoung,Mina:"OPPA!"

Ryujin:"BABY!"

Chanyeol:"LITTLE BROTHER!"

All 5 Came Running Towards Me Giving Me A Group Hug. Eun-Bi And Ryujin Gave Me A Kiss On The Cheek. Mina Was Just Giving Me A Huge Hug And Showing Me Her Gummy Smile, Which Makes My Heart Flutter. All 3 Girl Let Go Of Me And Kept Making Breakfast. As For Chanyeol And Chaeyoung, I Started Crying In Front Of Them.

Chanyeol:"Why Are You Crying Little Brother..?"

Min-Seok:" I Don't Know If I Was Dreaming Or Not But....Dad Was With Me...."

Chaeyoung: "What...?"

Min-Seok:"Come On Let's Talk Outside...."

Me,Big Brother And Chae-Young Left To The Balcony, I Sat Down In One Of The Wooden Chairs With A Beer On My Hand. My Park Siblings Sat Down Next To Me, Wondering What I Saw Talking About. To Add With That, I Started Explaining Everything That Happened With Dad. I Started To Let Out little Tears.

Min-Seok:"Next Thing,I Know...Dad...Was.. Gone..."

Chae-Young Started Hugging Me Tightly. She Started Bawling Out Like I Did Before. I Can Feel The Pain That All 3 Of Us Were Having.

Chae-Young:"Y-You Came Back For Us..?"

Min-Seok:"Family Comes First... I Want To Help All Of You Guys... Even Eun-Bi. I Want To Have The Happiest Family I Can Ever Have..."

Chanyeol:"You Should Help Eun-Bi, She Going Through So Much Pain... And While Your At It, You Should Also Thank Mina..She's Been Taking Care Of You For The Past 2 Months."

Min-Seok:"2 MONTHS ?!"

Chae-young:"You Passed Out For 2 Months. Mina Has Slept On The Couch Taking Care Of You Like She Was Your Body Guard Or Your Worrisome Wife. She Already Told JYP About What Happen To You. Your On A Break Right Now , For 3 Month. We Contacted Mom And The School."

Chanyeol:"Mom Started Getting Worried Along With Mina. She Would Visit You Whenever Step-Shit Wasn't Home."

Min-Seok:"What About Ryujin...?"

Chae-Young:"We Don't Know About Her...
She Knew About You, But She Rarely Visits. So I Don't Know.."

ChanYeol:"But You Should Call JYP About Whats Next Now That Your Awake."

Min-Seok:"Okay... But Can I Get Abit Of Alone Time..? All Of This Is Too Much To Process..."

I Covered My Face With My Face And Started Crying Abit. My Siblings Gave Me One Last Bear Hug Before They Entered The Room. I Was Really Deep Into My Thoughts.

I Been In A Coma For 2 Month's ..?

It Didn't Feel Like 2 Month's ....

More Like 2 Days...

But Not Matter How Much Pain Im In, I'll Keep Going Strong For You, Appa.....

Mina POV:

I'm Really Happy That Min-Seok Woke Up. It Makes Me Feel More Relieved But Something Was Bothering Him. The Way I Saw Him Cry Infront Of
Chanyeol Oppa And Chae-Young-Unnie Was Really Sad.

Moments Later, I Found Min-Seok Sitting On The Balcony Looking At The View. He Looked Sad And Hurt. I Walked Towards Him And Sat Next To Him.

Mina:"Hey Oppa..."

Min-Seok:"Hey Minari..."

Mina:"Minari..?"

Min-Seok Nods His Head And Flashed A Smile At Me. In Return I Did The Same. Hey I Like The Nickname Only He Can Call Me That.Makes My Little Shy Heart Bounce.

Mina:"Heh.. I Like The Nickname.."

Min-Seok:" I Do Too.."

We Stayed Quiet For A Moment Enjoying The Moment Together. I Took A Quick Glance At Him. The Sun Stared Hitting His Nice Brown Eyes. Like If It Was Heaven, Well It Is For Me. I Like The View Of Him More That The One Infront Of Us. Something About Him Makes Me Feel Like He's The One For Me And No One Else.

Min-Seok:"Gomaweo(Thank You), Minari... I Put You Through So Much Trouble To The Point Were You Have To Sleep In Couch....Why Don't You Stay The Night.... Like A Sleepover... Like If We Were Kids Again..."

He Pulled My Arm And Started Hugging Me Tightly. I Never Want To Let Go Off This... Ever....
His Hugs Are Best For Me.

Min-Seok:"Please...I'll Buy You Your Favorite Food And Were Going To Spend The Time Of Our Life's!"

I Started Hugging Him Back Tightly. I Felt My Cheeks Becoming Hot And Red. How Can I Say No To Him. He's Literally The Best Thing Ever.

Mina:"Okay Okay Oppa. You Win."

Min-Seok:"THEN OFF TO THE MARKET WE GO!"

He Posed Himself Like He Was Superhero And Ran Off Inside The Building. I Started laughing And Ran At Him As I Was Left Behind.

Mina:"Wait For Me,Oppa!"

We Stopped At The Kitchen Real Quick To Inform The Others About Where We Were Headed.

Min-Seok:"Yeoleobun! Minari And I Will Be Back!"

Chaeyoung: "Be Carefull!"

I Realized That Ryujin Wasn't Here Anymore. Which Made Things Suspicious. Who Leaves Without Seeing Or Saying Good bye To Their Boyfriend. That's When Min-Seok Realized Her Missing.

Min-Seok:"Wait...Where's Ryujin?"

Chanyeol:"She Left... She Said That The Itzy Members Were Calling Her And That They Needed Her ASAP."

I Saw Oppa's Face Frowning Abit. I Mean...Who Leaves Right After Her Lover Just Woke Up From A 2 Month Coma? That's Just Kinda Mean.

Min-Seok:"Oh....Well... I'll See Her Tomorrow!"

Mina:"Well Be Back!"

Sooner Or Later, Me And Min-Seok Left To The Market.

——————————————————————————
[Jenny]

Wassap?!🥰
Hope You Guys Have A Nice Day🤩
Enjoy!❤️