Chapter 27: Time goes by...

Min-Seok POV:

Min-Seok: Jagiya...

I Slowly Started Kissing her lips and Pulled Her Closer To Me As She Slowly Tear Up. We Were At the Airport, Getting Dismissed by The Twice Girls, Joy And Seulgi. While Me And All The Boys Are going to LA With The LA Friends. Well I'm going to stay there for a while, But For the boys A Week. Technically Daniel And Jihyo are going somewhere else for their honey moon.

Seulgi: I'll miss you..

Min-Seok: Don't Worry..I'll Call you everytime okay!

Noona Would Start Hugging Me Tightly As I See Mina Giving a little smile and fly Kiss across from her. I'd Slowly Gave A Kiss Back as Signaled to text me sometimes.Mina Noded Her Head Later Then Walked Away With the rest of Twice group, Aside from jihyo.

Min-Seok: LA here we Come!

Daniel: Well Guys We will be going Now.. I'll see you guys soon..!

We all gave Daniel a group hug as the speakers went off departing into our flights.

~1 Year Later~

So much Happend this past year..To The Point where I Don't even know who I am.. My mother had died due to sickness which did not end up well..I party too much to the point where Seulgi broke up with me she was also busy which we barely Talked.. They Were Also rumors about me where people found that Seulgi had a baby with me which made me look bad.. And For Mina...She Stopped talking to me little By little... which made me wonder why she doesn't respond...

The festival is coming closer leaving us to a month, Lately I've Been Practicing the dances by myself and tonight I leave to Korea again with LA Friends which makes me Nervous due to rumors and gossip going around about me.. I Did Make this apologize Note and explaining My status with Seulgi.. but not ready to share it with A lot of people around the world even when half of it hates me...

Jihyo, LA Friends And The Legendary Friends are always checking up on me but it never Made me feel more and more better.. I recently saw twice comeback which was so exciting but heartbreaking..

Mina would always get my attention with her stunning beauty and her amazing skills..Watch a gif like every fan does over..

Watch a gif like every fan does over

And over...

And all over again until  I completely fell in love with her..Then she had a concert her in LA Where I Secretly Went and loved her presence.. started falling again then see her take off.. to Korea Again..

Every time I see her it's like I did something wrong for us to end like this.. I miss her so much.. I miss her cute face and gummy smile.. those beauty marks on chin and nose.. Kissing her soft lips I just miss her so much..

???: Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!

Min-seok:Oh eun-bi..

Eun-Bi: Still day dreaming about mina?