Chapter 18: The Weird Family News

(Disclaimer: This Would Be Mostly A Mina's POV & Min-Seok's POV. No 3rd Person Or Anything Like That!)

Min-Seok's POV:

8:24 Am~

I Slowly Opened My Eyes, Finding Mina Sleeping Infront Of Me With Her Perfect Face And Exposed Body...It's Just So Cute Finding Her Sleeping Peacefully...

It's Just So Cute Finding Her Sleeping Peacefully

How Can A Girl Like Her Sleep So Cute..? I Quickly Got Up From The Bed And Wore My Shorts With My Abs Still Exposing. Just Then, Someone Had Called My Phone. It Was My Uncle Who Lives In Osaka.

Min-Seok:"Oh..Uncle Jin-Ki...It's Weird Hearing You Again..."

Uncle Jin-Ki:"Same Goes For You Kid But...I Called Because You And This Person Have To Meet..We Been Keeping This For A While From You 2 For The Sake Of You And This Person Safety..."

Min-Seok:"What Is It...?"

Uncle Jin-Ki:"We All Need To Up Meet Up With Grandpa. He's With Us Right Now... Please Meet Us At The XXX Cafe..."

Min-Seok:"Yes Sir... I'll Be There In A Sec... You Don't Mind Me Bringing My Girlfriend..? Right..?"

Uncle Jin-Ki:"No I Don't Mind...The Other Person Is Probably Her Lover Too..."

Min-Seok:"Arraseo..I'll See You In A Bit.."

I Quickly Hanged Up The Phone As I Look Over To Mina Watching Her Get Up.

Min-Seok:"Good Morning..."

Mina:"Good Morning..Who Was On The Phone..?"

Min-Seok:"My Uncle..He Wants Me To See Him With Another Person. My Grandpa Is Going With Him.Do You Want To Go With Me..?"

Mina:"I Would Love To Go Out With You...Join Me In The Shower?"

Min-Seok:"Ooo Some Steamy Sexy Fun Time Aren't We..?"

Mina:"Yes Sir..!"

Min-Seok:"To The Shower We Go Then..."

Mina Started Showing Her Gummy Smile Which Made Me Flutter So Much. I Quickly Went Up To Her And Kissed Her Sweet Lips Carrying Her To The Bathroom.

Mina:"Yah...Put Me Down...!"

Min-Seok:"Nope!"

I Slowly Let Mina Down As We Both Spent Time In The Shower Playing Around And Being The Lovey Dovey We Are If You Know What I Mean. Heheeee...

20 Minutes Later~

Min-Seok:"Let's Go Mina..We're Going To Be Late..!"

Mina:"Im Coming! Give Me A Moment..!"