Chapter 1: Answer

Min-Seok POV:

I Noticed Mina Frowning As I Got Dragged Away From Them. I Guess She Was Looking Forward To Eating Lunch With Me. That's Cute,My Penguin Friend Really Loves Me And I Love Her Too.

Wait..

NO NO NOT LIKE THAT....

I DONT LOVE MINA LIKE THAT!

I HAVE RYUJIN AND ONLY RYUJIN...!

Oh God... What Am I Saying...

Ryujin:"Oppa,Where Do You Want To Go Eat?"

Min-Seok:"I Don't Know, Whatever It's Fine. Plus It's My Treat For My Pretty Pretty Princess."

Ryujin: "Oppa... I Love You.."

Ryujin Started To Wrap Her Arms Around My Neck. I Grabbed Her Waist And Learned To Kiss Her Lips Savoring The Strawberry Lipstick. Her Hands Started To Roam Around My Body. All Of The Sudden, I Started Craving Something Else.

Min-Seok:"I Think I'm Craving Something Else."

Ryujin: "I Think We Both Got The Same Idea."

Min-Seok:"How About We Eat At My Home?"

Ryujin:"That's A Great Idea..."

Ryunjin Started To Rub My Member Making Me Turned On. I Grabbed Her Hand And Got Her Piggy Back Ridding On Me. I Quickly Ran To My Car (Which Was A Nissan GTR R35) And Let Ryujin In First. We Quickly Drove To My House And Parked The Car Immediately On My Garage.

(Smut Warning!)

I Carried Ryujin In A Bridal Style Towards My Room And Tossed Her Into My Bed. We Both Quickly Took Our Clothes Off Like If We Were Wild Animals. I Helped Her Unclip Her Bra revealing Her Breast. Honestly,They Are Big.....I Couldn't Contain My Self , I Starting To Massage One Brest And On The Other Breast, I Was Sucking On Her Nipples. She Started To Let Out Little Moans Which Made Me More And More On. I Quickly Shoved My Member Inside Of Her And She Automatically Started Screaming But In Pleasure.

Ryujin:"Oppa! Wait Lemme Adjust My Size!"

Min-Seok:"Your So Tight...."

I Kept Thrusting Her Deep And Fast Like If There's No Tomorrow. My Moans Started To Become Louder Little By Little.

Ryujin:"More... Daddy..."

Min-Seok:"Oh...Yea..Baby Girl..."

Suddenly,I Felt Some Wetness All Over My Lower Body. I Look Down And Noticed That She Just Reached Her Climax. Her Juice Was All Over Me, But I Didn't Mind That Because The Next One Reaching The Climax Is Me. I Stood Up From The Bed And Made Ryujin Get On Her Knees.

Min-Seok:"Suck It.."

Ryujin:"Yes Daddy."

She Started To Suck My Member Deeply. I Let Out Loud Moans And Started To Grunt. My Climax Came Closer And Closer, Until I Came All Over Her Face.

Min-Seok:"Fuck! I'm Cumming!"

Ryujin:"Ohh..Yea.."

I Smile Brightly At Ryujin. Her Smile Really Kills Me. Just At The Moment,PD-Nim Called Me. I Looked Over To My Phone And Answered My Phone.

Min-Seok: "Hello,Mr.JYP!"

JYP:"Hey Min-Seok! I Need You To Come To My Office Really Quick! I Already Excused You For Class!"

Min-Seok:"Yes Sir! Im On my way Right Now!"

We Both Hanged Up The Phone. Ryujin And I Quickly Got Dressed Into A New Outfit And Did The Last Touches To My Self. I Grabbed My Sunglasses And Ran Towards The Door With Ryujin. We Got To The Car And Drove To The Campus To Leave Ryujin To Class.