Chapter 25: We Meet Again..

3rd Person POV:

Seulgi:"Eat Up Oppa

Seulgi:"Eat Up Oppa...You Need Energy.."

Min-Seok:"Mm..Tell Me About You And Your Situation.."

Seulgi:"About A Year Ago I Met A Guy...He Was So Charming To Me..We Accidentally Bumped Into Each Other On Our Way To My Dorm..He Had My Attention So Much That Made Think About Him...One Day, He Found Me Again And Invited Me For Lunch And Things Went South From There...Well You Know How It Goes..We Like Each Other Blah Blah.."

Min-Seok:"Typical..."

Seulgi:"And We Started Talking About Family And Marriage..That's When I Found Out Things.. In The Middle At That Time He Stole 100's And More From Me.."

Min-Seok:"Eh..?! What A Dick..."

Seulgi:"Then I Left Him...Which Felt Good... But That's When Seung-Gi Came..I Call The Ex Up And Told Him About The Baby...And He Immediately Hanged Up..I Guess He Doesn't Want To Be Part Of The Baby's Life..."

Min-Seok:"I Can't Imagine It Being Rough..As A Mother And An Idol.."

Seulgi:"Yea It Is Hard..But I Just Want The Best Of Him.. Any Ways Let's Eat Up Before It's Late.. We Have That Party And Then The Short Vacation After That Back Home To Korea..."

Min-Seok:"Yea.."

The 2 Started Eating And Talking About Funny Things And Interest Topics And Sometimes Heavy Topics.

Seulgi:"Should I Show You Some Picture Of His As Baby..?"

Min-Seok:"Ooo...I'm Interested"

Seulgi Got Closer Got The Man As She Pulled Out Her Phone And Unlocking It. She Immediately Opened Up Her Phone To Her Photos And Shower Her To The Baby.

Seulgi:"This Was Him At Birth..."

Min-Seok:"Was It Pain Full

Min-Seok:"Was It Pain Full..?"

Seulgi:"Yes It Was... But All Worth It For A Cute Baby Just Like Him..Here's He Is As A Baby..."