Chapter 19: Beach Time

Min-Seok's POV:

After Seeing Mina Exchange Numbers With Some Random Dude, It Really Hurts... I Didn't Even Do Anything To Make Her Do That As A Pay Back... We Were All In The Beach Already With Our Grill On And Volleyball Net Ready To Be Used With But I Dont Have The Mood To Do Those Things... Not Anymore..

I Just Walking Around The Beach By Myself With Out Anyone Around Me. It Peaceful At First But Now It Hurts Being Lonely Especially When Your Girlfriend Is Not Here Next To You... God I Really Hate My Life..Fuck....

Just Then JYP Called Me Which Made Me Wonder Why He Called Me In Vacations But He's My Boss So I Had To Answer.

Min-Seok:"Hey PD-Nim..."

JYP:"YOOOO Min-Seok! I Got Some Good News For You!"

Min-Seok:"Spill It Sir!"

JYP:"Well This Is Your Chance To Debut In The US! One Of A Movie Producers From The US Called Me And They Offered You To Be In A Movie As A Main Role!"

Min-Seok:"Yah! Really?!"

JYP:"Yes Sir! But That's Your Decision If You Want To Or Not."

Min-Seok:"Of Course I Do But Wait... That Mean I Have To Leave Korea..."

JYP:"Yes But I Don't Think It's Actually For A Long Time..."

Min-Seok:"How Long Is It..?"

JYP:"Maybe About 5 Months Or More Or Less. It's Going To Take Place In More Like Singapore But Its Going To Be Famous In America. Once You Come Back, Well Discuss Our Plan For You."

Min-Seok:"Yes Sir."

JYP:"Just Think About It Before We All Go Crazy. JYP OUT!"

I Quickly Hanged Up The Phone And Looked At The Beach View From Away. I Felt Someone Coming Towards Me But I Didn't Know Who It Was. The Person Quickly Hugged Me From Behind And buried  The Face Against My Back.

???:"Mianhae..."

Knowing The Voice, It Made Stay Quiet. I Know I Should Say Something But How Could I When I'm Going Through Some Thoughts...

???:"I'm Sorry I Did That Right Infront Of You And Got Mad At You...When That Girl Came It Just Made Me Jealous About Her Because She Is More Prettier Than Me And When She Said She Getting You Back Im Afraid To Lose You..."

Min-Seok:"Lose Me..? And Prettier Than You..?"

I Turned Around And Saw Mina Looking Directly At My Eyes. Lose Me...? She Was Scared That
Yoo-Jung Would Take Me Away From Her Just Because Of Her Looks...? I Quickly Cupped Her Face And Pulled Her In For A Kiss. Fortunately, She Kisses Back Which Made Me So Happy Once Again. I Pulled Away From Kissing Her And Made Eye Contact With Her Once Again.

Min-Seok:"Mina..Your Never Going To Lose Me.. I Love You Way Too Much For You To Lose Me. And In My Eyes You're The Most Beautiful Girl Ever...My Love You Will Never Fade Away... And As For The Random Guy. I Also Got Jealous... I Just Lost It When You 2 Exchange Numbers..."

Mina:"Thats Because I Accidentally Bumped Into Him Which Made His Groceries Fall Down To The Floor. So I Wanted To Pay Him Back And I Did. Plus He Has A Wife & Kid So You Have Nothing To Worry About Oppa...And Seeing Them As A Family...I Want A Family Already..."