Chapter 2: Family Problems

Mina's POV:

After School~

It Was After School Already. Oppa And I Finished Class And Walked To The Front Gates,We Met Up With The Members.Before We Met With The Members, Min-Seok Leaned In And Whisper To Me.

Min-Seok:"You Don't Mind If I Go Visit Mom For Abit? I Need To Visit Her Really Quick With My Little Half-Sister."

Mina:"No I Dont Got A Problem With That. I Want To See Mom Anyways, It's Been A Long Time..."

Min-Seok:"Okay. Now Lets Meet The Rest Of The Girls!"

Okay, Lemme Explain Oppa's Family Really Quickly.

Park Min-Jun And Kim Chae-Won, Those Are The Names Of Min-Seok Parent's. Well I Call Them Mom And Dad Since Im Close To Them. They Both Had Started A Company Together Which Made Them Really Rich. The Company Was About Restaurants So Mostly They Were Big And Popular. Mom And Dad Had Min-Seok First Brother Named Park
Chan-Yeol. He's The Oldest One Out Of All Of Them. He's A Rapper In The Group Of EXO Under SM Entertainment. The Next Son Was Min-Seok, Obviously. Min-Seok Is The Actor Under JYPENTERTAINMENT, Where I Work At. Next Was His Little Sister Name Park Chae-Young Or Rose. She's A Singer Under YG Entertainment. All 3 Siblings Share A Great Relationship Which Makes Me Happy Until.....Their Father Died...

Mr. Park Died Due To Extreme Heart Attack. The Whole Family Was Suffering Really Had With Pain And With Sadness.This All Happened When
Chan-yeol Was In College Already,Min-Seok Was In 3rd Year Of HighSchool And Chae-Young Was In Her Middle School.  I Was Always There For Oppa Whenever He Was Sad Or Feeling Down. A Year Later, Ms.Kim Found Another Man Named Lee Chan-Woo. The Siblings Thought That They All Have New Man That Can Help Them Recover From Their Dads Death But It Turns Out Wrong. Mr.Lee Would Physically Abuse Chan-Yeol And Min-seok And For Chae-Young, He Would Touch Her Privately. How Do I Know..?

Well.. She Told Me Because She Didn't Want Her Brothers To Know And If They Know It Would All Go Wrong...Really Wrong. Unnie Believes In Me More Than Anyone Else. Well Back Into The Family, Mr.Lee Had Another Baby With Ms.Kim. This Time It's A Girl Named Lee Eun-Bi. The Park Siblings Decided To Take Care Of Her When She Was First Born. They Didn't Want The Poor Sister Suffer Just Like They Do Right Now. So Right Now, Eun-Bi Is A HighSchool Girl. Since It's Mr.Lee Daughter, He Would Only Slap Her If She Ever Misbehaves Or Disrespects Her.

Ms.Kim Doesn't Know About All Of These Because She Took Over Mr. Park's Position. Most Of Time, Ms.Kim Just Comes Home To Sleep And Eat And Then Back To Work. Well Not This Time, Ms. Kim Retired And Gave The Position To Her Youngest Brother. Kim Hyun-Ki, Min-Seok's 35-Year Old  Uncle.

Which Brings Us To The Current Time Of Visiting His Parents. Min-Seok And I Left Towards The Girls And Greeting Them.

Min-Seok:"Hey Girls!"

Tzuyu:"Oppa, We Heard Your Going With Mina To An Ice Cream Shop. Is That True?"

Min-Seok Wrapped An Arm Around My Shoulder. I Got Shocked By His Sudden Movement, Making Me Blush And Become Nervous Than I Ever Was. I Looked At The Members Who Where Shocked As Well As I Am.

Min-Seok:"That Is Correct. I'm Taking Minari For Alittle Treat. Maybe I Can Treat You Guys All For Dinner Whenever You Guys Like!"

I Got Shocked For Abit He Called Me Something Else.. Other Than Mina.. Did He Just Give Me A Nickname..?

Jihyo:"How About Tomorrow Night? We're Celebrating Our Tour Documentary Next Week And Well It's Friday Tomorrow And I Say We Should Go Eat At Fancy Restaurant Tomorrow All 10 Of Us."