Chapter 8: Our Little Moments

Mina's POV:

Seeing Min-Seok Being Protective Of Me Makes My Heart Pound, It Makes Me Forget Everything That Happend Just A While Ago. His Caring Side Really Stands Out To Me Which Makes My Heart Flutter. I Really Should Be Thanking Him For Pulling Me Out Of That Situation.

Min-Seok:"And We're Here!"

We Arrived At A Restaurant And Parked On The Side. Momo Started To Get Crazy And Insane Like If She Hasn't Ate In Months.

Momo:"Everybody Get Out The Car! Now! I Can Smell The Food From Here! My Stomach Can't Hold It!"

Tzuyu :"Yah Momo-Unnie Calm Your Pig Looking Ass Down."

Momo:"I Just Cant Hold It! I'm Going In!"

Jeongyeon:"Yah! Wait For Us!"

All The Girls Went Inside The Restaurant. Min-Seok Started To Walk Until I Pulled His Jacket Making Him Stop. He Turned Around Looking At Me With A Worried Like Face.

Min-Seok:"Minari... Something Wrong?"

I Quickly Pulled His Jacket Down Making Him Get Closed To My Face. My Heart Started Racing And My Cheeks Were Boiling Hot. I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck, Giving Him A Hug. Surprisingly,
He Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist.

Mina:"Gomawo...Oppa..."

Min-Seok:"For What?"

Mina:"For Saving Me From That Moment...I Really Do Own You One...."

We Both Let Go Of Each Other And Locked Eyes. He Placed His Hand On My Head As He Lightly Stroke It.

Min-Seok:"Ani. It's Okay...The Love You Give Me Is Enough For Me, Mina."

That Phrase Came Out Of His Mouth. My Heart Is About To Burst Out Again! It's So Loud That Maybe He Can Hear It.

Min-Seok:"Plus I Don't Want That Fucker Near You. He's A Fucking Idiot For Leaving A Nice Sweet And Beautiful Girl Like You."

Mina:"O-Oppa..."

Min-Seok:"Now Come On Let's Eat!"

I Nodded My Head,Grabbing His Arm As We Entered The Restaurant. The Girls Started Waving At Us From The Table. Tzuyu And Nayeon Started a Laughing Secretly.

Nayeon:"Yah..Mina-Ssi! Why Are You Being So Clingy To Min-Seok Oppa?"

Tzuyu:"I've Never Seen You So Clingy Especially To Min-Seok Oppa."

I'm Going To Kill Them When We Get Home...! Now That I'm Realizing It...Why Am I Being So Clingy To Him..? He's Going To Think Im Weird Or Im A Psycho!

Min-Seok:"I Don't Mind Her Being Clingy. I'm Used To It. Plus I Find It Cute."

Did He Just Say Cute?! Oh God! My Heart Is About To Burst Out! I'm Going Insane! My Cheeks Are Red Aren't They?! God I Could Feel Them Hot And Burning!

Jihyo:"That's Cute..Now Come On That A Seat! We Ordered Samyetang , Japchae And Sweet And Sour Chicken Along With Rice And Tteokbokki. Oh And Only Water."

Min-Seok:"Arraseo! Can't Wait To Eat!"

The Waitress Came In With Our Orders.Momo-Chan Was Getting Over Exited After She Saw The Chicken In Samyetang. She Immediately Started Saying Her Grace And Started Eating Like She Was A Wild Animal.

Momo:"Thanks For The Food!"

Jihyo-Unnie Smacked Momo's Head For Some Common Sense.

Jihyo:"Yah Momo-Unnie. Have Some Common Sense!"