Chapter 10: Family Meeting

Min-Seok POV:

Waking Up To Some Birds Chirping Was The Most Beautiful Thing Ever. Until I Heard Some Woof's Downstairs. Eun-Bi And The New Friend Are Awake. I Got Up From Bed And Quickly Found Eun-Bi And The Dog Playing Around The Living Room.

Min-Seok:"Eun-Bi-Ah..?"

Eun-Bi:"Look Oppa...It's My New Friend...!"

The Dog Quickly Ran Towards Me And Started Wagging It's Tail Fast. This Dog Is So Cute! I Picked Up The Dog As I Sat Next To Eun-Bi.

Min-Seok:"Where Were You Yesterday...?"

The Dog Laid On My Lap And Started To Fall Asleep Again. It's Was So Cute But My Attention Was All On Eun-Bi. She Started To Look Down And Frown. Her Fingers Started To Get Fidgety, Her Eyes Were Filled With Nervousness.

Eun-Bi:"M-Mianhae, O-Oppa...."

Min-Seok:"Get Changed. I'll Treat You To Breakfast And Im Going To Take The Dog For Adoption."

Eun-Bi:"Really?!"

Min-Seok:"I Mean I Always Wanted A Dog So Why Not??"

Eun-Bi:"Okay! Lemme Got Get Changed!"

I Quickly Put The Dog On The Floor And Pulled Out My Phone For A Quick Picture Of The Dog.

Min-Seok:"Alright Little One Pose For Me!"

Surprisingly, He Did Pose All Cutely And It Came Out Really Nice. My Heart Was Fluttering So Much. I Picked Up The Dog To See If It's A Girl Or A Guy. Turns Out That The Dog Was A Little Girl.

The Picture:

Eun-Bi:"Oppa! I'm Done!"

I Looked Behind Me And Saw My Little Sister Dressed Up For Breakfast. Eun-Bi Is So Pretty Just Like Lil Sis Chaeyoung. She Could Be A Model Anytime!

Eun-Bi's Outfit:

Min-Seok:"Okay My Turn!"

Running Back Towards My Room, I Quickly Choose An Outfit And Quickly Changed Into The Clothes I Planned Out. I Did My Hair And Sprayed A Little Abit Of Cologne As I Checked My Self At The Mirror.