Chapter 17: Our Very First Time

3rd Person POV:

It's Already 1:45 Am And The Guys Were Still At The Karaoke Bar. Why Are They Still Out This Later?Because Hee-Chul, Jackson, Seok-Jin And Mark Are Really Drunk. They Been Singing And Drinking Non-Stop For The Past 3 Or 2 Hours. The Only Ones Who Are Not Drunk Were Min-Seok, Eun-Woo, Daniel And Taehyung. They Were All Pretty Sober After 3 Shots Which Was Nothing Compared To The Last Time They All Drank.

Min-Seok:"Ya Hyung..Let's Go Home.."

Seok-Jin:"NoOoOoO, wE ArE NoT DoNe YeT!"

Min-Seok:"But Im Tired! I Want To Sleep Already!"

Daniel:"Min-Seok Is Right..We Have Plans Tomorrow With Everyone. So Let's Go!"

Jackson:"YaH, We ArE NoT GoIng HoMe UnTiL I SaY So!!!!"

Hee-Chul:"ThAt'S RiGhT!"

Eun-Woo:"I Guess We're Staying Here Alittle Longer..."

Min-Seok:" *Sigh* Im Going To Make A Phone Call Real Quick."

The Sobers Boys Nodded Their Heads As Min-Seok Walked Outside And Pulled Out His Phone, Making A Phone Call.

RING....

???:"Oppa!"

Min-Seok:"Hey Mina..Im Coming Home Late..The Older Guys Are Drunk As Hell That They Dont Want To Leave Yet."

Mina:"Aww..But I Got A Surprise For You.."

Min-Seok:"Really..?What Is It..?"

Mina:"I'll Give You A Little Spoiler..."

Min-Seok:"Okay..Tell Me!"

Mina:"Am I On Speaker?"

Min-Seok:"Ani. I Have My Phone Close To My Ear"

Mina:"Okay Good Because...I Don't Want People To Hear Me That... *Seductive Voice* I Want You So Bad And Because Im Wearing Something That You Might Like Once You Get Home..."

Min-Seok's Started Getting Chills That Went Down His Spine After Mina Was Seducing Him With Her Voice. He Couldn't Wait To Mina Again Making Me Feel Like A Tiger In The Cage.

Min-Seok's Mind: "God..I'm Going Crazy...She's Making Go Hard When Im Not Home.. This Is Why I Love Her So Much. She Has A Shy Yet Cute Side Of Her But Once Shes In The Mood She's Dangerous And Sexy... Aigoo I Really Am A Pervert.."

Min-Seok:"Yah...You Really Are Seducing Me Right Now..."

Mina:"That's My Goal Daddy..."

Min-Seok:"Daddy Eh..? Makes Me Go Crazy For You..."

Mina:"Come Home Soon Daddy..."

Min-Seok:"I Will Baby Girl...Bye Bye..."

Mina:"Bye bye..."

Jackson:"YaH! MiN-SeOk,CoMe SiNg A SoNg WiTh Us!!!!!!"

Seok-Jin:"YeA! DoN't Be A PaRtY PoOpEr!"

Min-Seok:"Shut Up...Im Going...Im Going Jeez...Chillax...."

He Quickly Hanged Up The Phone And Left Back To The Crazy Drunken Party To Take Care Of The 4 Drunk Idiot As They Were Singing Loudly.

Mina's POV:

1 Hour Later~

Me And Sana Were In My Room Giving Me Some Sex Ed Advices Since It's My First Time Doing It. It Was Pretty Chaotic Because Shes Teaching The Basic While She's In That Mood Right Now.