Chapter 15: Sleepover!

3rd Person POV:

The Person Grabbed Chan-Woo's Fist Making Him Stop From Punching Min-Seok. The Unknown Had Pushed Chan-Woo Hard Which Made Him Lose Balance Making Fall Towards The Floor.

???:"Don't Lay Hands On Him Ever Again..."

Chan-Woo Later Grabbed His Pocket Knife Again Pointing It Between Min-Seok & The Person. The Random Person Got Infront Of Min-Seok Who Was Holding His Stomach From The Fresh Wound.

Chan-Woo:"And Who Are You?"

Uncle Hyun-Ki:"His Uncle & You're Hurting My Niece And Nephew..."

The Police Had Arrived The House Surrouding The Entrance. They All Got Out Of The Car And Pulled Out Their Guns Aiming At The 3 Guys. Just Then Jackson & Seok-Jin Came To The House.

Jackson:"Min-Seok!"

The 2 Friends Were Running Towards Them Until They Got Stopped By The Police Who Were Holding Both Of Them Behind.

Seok-Jin:"Get Off Me!"

Jackson:"Let Me Go! He Needs Us!"

The Girls Just Them Came To The House Watching The 3 People Staring At Each Other With Death Glares. Mina Started Getting Scared And Worried As She Saw Her Own Boyfriend Hurt And Bleeding Out.

Mina:"Jagi!"

Min-Seok:"Stay There! I'll Be Fine..!"

Eun-Bi Quickly Got Out Of The Car And Ran Towards Jackson And The Rest. She Quickly Ran Into Jackson's Arms And Started Sobbing Into His Shirt. Chan-Woo Looked At His Daughter As He Kept Pointing The Knife.

Police:"Put The a knife Down NOW!"

Without Him Noticing, Min-Seok Quickly Went Up To Chan-Woo And Punched Him One Last Time. The Step-Dad Fell Down To Floor As He Got Knocked Out With The Single Punch.

The Cops Quickly Rushed In Towards Chan-Woo And Arrested Him As They Put Handcuff On Him And Dragged Him Inside The Car. Mina Had Escaped From The Cops And Ran Towards
Min-Seok, Embracing Him Tightly. He Started To Flinch Due To His Wound.

Min-Seok:"M-Mina...Y-Your Hurting Me..."

Mina Stepped Back And Looked At The Wound That Min-Seok Had In His Stomach. She Quickly Lift Up The Shirt And Saw His Cut Without Hesitation.

Mina:"Your Hurt.."

Min-Seok:"Im Okay Really..."

Daniel:"Hyung!"

Mina And Min-Seok Turned Around Seeing The Whole Squad Coming Towards Him. The Girls And The Guys Quickly Ran Towards Min-Seok Giving Him A Group Hug. Min-Seok Then Hugs Mina's Waist As She Looks At The Whole Group. Joy Then Smacks Min-Seok's Head Making A Big Sound.

Min-Seok:"Yah! What Was That For?!"

Joy:"For Making Us Worried Pabo!"

Min-Seok's POV:

Taehyung:"Hyung..Are You Okay..?"

Min-Seok:"Yea, Im Fine..."

I Glanced Over At Uncle Hyun-Ki Who Was Waving Me Telling Me To Come Over There. He Was With Eun-Bi And A Cop Talking With Each Other. I Quickly Kissed Mina's Forehead And Patted Jackson's Back.