Chapter 7: Emotions

Mina's POV:

I Woke Up From The Nap And Saw Min-Seok's Arms Around Me. Aigooo... He's Cute Even When He's Sleeping In His Onesie. But We Should Get Ready For Classes.

*Ding*

I Grabbed My Phone Looking At The Notification I Got. By The Looks Of It,It Was Just The News Of Oppa And Ryujin's Break Up?! I Guess Oppa Called JYP To Help Him The Press. The Thing Is These Comments Are Getting Me Jelly And Sad.

Hot_Actor_23:Yes! We Have A Chance Ladies!

MyBaeisMinseok:He Goes To Korea National University Of Arts! Maybe This Time He Will Accept My Love And Gifts For Him!

Give It A Break,Girls. Min-Seok Wants To Date A Normal Girl Not A Whole Crazy Girl.

*Ding*

Now This Time The Girls Texted Me.They Are Probably Wondering Were Am I And How's The Big T-Rex.

Thomas Jihyo🚂:
Penguin!!We Heard From Chungha-Unnie
That Min-Seok Is Awake. Is That True?!😧

Penguin Mina🐧:
Yes He's Awake.
He's Coming To Classes Today.😊

Baby Tiger🐯:
We Saw The News.
You Must Be Happy Mina.😮

Momoring🍑:
What's Happened Anyways?!🤔

Penguin Mina🐧:
I'll Tell You Guys Later.
Oppa Is Going To Take Me To School Today.☺️

Dubu💜:
Okay. We'll Wait For You At The Gates!
See You Soon Unnie!❤️

Min-Seok's Phone Started Ringing. He Slowly Woke Up And Answered The Call. It Was PD-Nim. Sadly I Couldn't Hear His Conversations With JYP.

Min-Seok:"Good Morning,Sir."

Min-Seok:"Thank You, Sir"

Min-Seok:"Yes Sir! I'll Be Careful."

Min-Seok:"Yes Sir! Have A Nice Day!"

Min-Seok Hanged Up The Phone And Looked At Me Giving Me The Biggest Smile. I Don't Know How But He Kills Me Every Time.

Min-Seok:"Good Morning Minari."

Mina:"Good Morning, Oppa."

Min-Seok:"Shall We Get Ready For School?"

I Nodded My Head And Started To Look For An Outfit In My Luggage I Brought, Pulling Out Random Clothes. Wait... I Should Think About This..I Should Impress Oppa With An Outfit. I Ran To The Downstairs Bathroom Since Min-Seok Was Taking A Shower In The Bathroom Across From His Room. As I Got Out Of The Shower, I Smelled The Toast From The Kitchen. Wah..... Oppa Looks Dreamy......

Min-Seok's Outfit: