Prologue

Author's POV:

15 Years Ago...

Ms. Chu: "Alright Kids Listen Up! We Have A New Student Today!"

Min-Seok Looked Over To His Side Where He Found His Best Friends Named Kim Seok-Jin And Kim Chung-Ha. Both Of The Both Of Then Are Brothers And Sisters.

Seok-Jin:"Min Seok-ssi, You Exited For The New Student?"

Min-Seok:"New Student?"

Chung-Ha: "Yes Oppa. That's Why There's An Empty Seat Next To You."

Min-Seok: "Ahhh.... No Wonder!

Chung-Ha: "I Hope It's A Girl! I Would Love For A Girl Join Our Little Group Of Friends."

Min-Seok: "Noona,Your Too Much."

Ms.Chu:"Please Come In Sweetheart."

A Little Tiny Timid And Shy Girl Came Into The Classroom And Introduced Herself To The Whole Class Quietly. The Little Girl Started To Stutter And Looked At The Floor

???: "M-My N-Name I-Is—"

Classmate Boy:"Can You Speak Up?! I Can't Hear You!"

The Whole Class Started Agreeing With Min-Seok's Classmate. Chung-Ha Started To Get Annoyed By Their Actions. She Got Up And Went Towards The New Student.

Chung-Ha:"Dont Mind Them. I'll Help You Introduce Yourself."

The New Girl Nodded Her Head. Ms.Chu Agreed To Chung-Ha Who Helped The New Girl Introduce Herself.

???: M-My N-Name Is Mina Myoui.

Chung-Ha:"The New Student's Name Is Mina Myoui!"

Mina:"Im From Kobe,Japan."

Chung-Ha:"She's From Kobe,Japan!"

Mina:"I Moved To Korea Because Of My Dads Job Offer Here In Seoul. I'm Pleased To Meet You Guys. Please Take Care Of Me And Let's All Be Friends."

Chung-Ha:"She Moved To Korea Because Of Her Dads Job Offer Here In Seoul. Shes Pleased To Meet You Guys. Please Take Care Of Her And Let's All Be Friends With Her!"

The Whole Class Started Clapping For Her. Ms.Chu Gave Mina A Little Sticker As A Welcome To Class Gift.

Ms.Chu:"Chung-Ha, Please Take Mina To Your Table And Into Her Seat."

Chung-Ha: "Yes Ma'am!"

Chung-Ha Extended Her Hand For Mina To Hold. Mina Took Her Hand And Started To Follow Her Towards The Table Where Min-Seok And Seok-Jin Where Sitting.

The Empty Chair Was In Between Both Min-Seok And Chung-Ha.Mina Started To Sit And Hanged Her Backpack On The Chair.

Chung-Ha: "Mina-Ssi,Please Meet My Brother And My Friend."

Seok-Jin: "Hello My Name Is Seok-Jin, And I'm Handsome."

Chung-Ha And Min-Seok Started To Cringe Big Time. Chung-Ha Slapped Her Face With Embarrassment.

Chung-Ha: "Oh God.."

Seok-Jin:"What?? I'm Handsome."

Min-Seok: "Keep Dreaming,Hyung."

Chung-Ha: "Anyyywayyys.... Meet My Friend
Min-Seok!"

Min-Seok: "Hello, My Name Is Min-Seok. It's Nice Meeting You."