Chapter 21:Not Her Too...

3rd Person POV:

Min-Seok And Mina Were Already On Their Way Towards The Airport With Min-Seok On The Phone With Seok-Jin And Driving Carefully.

Min-Seok:"Hyung, Im Going To Back To Seoul. Chanyeol Hyung Called Me Due To Family Problems And Mina's With Me So Tell The Girl Not To Worry. I'll Leave The Car In The Airport Parking Just Pick It Up And Take It Back To The Rental Car Dealer."

Seok-Jin:"Of Course! But Is Everything Alright..? Should We Start Worrying Too?"

Min-Seok:"Ani..I'll Tell You Guys When You Get Back..."

Seok-Jin:"Arraseo...Just Be Careful!"

Min-Seok:"Ok. Bye Bye."

Seok-Jin:"Bye Bye."

He Quickly Hanged Up The Phone And Placed  His Phone On His Pocket, Making The Car Go Very Silent. All The Noise There Was..Was The Car Engine. Until Min-Seok Sighed In Sadness.

Mina:"Can You Tell Me What's Wrong...?"

Min-Seok:"It's Complicated..."

Mina:"You Know You Can Tell Me..."

Min-Seok:"I Cant..."

Mina:"Why Not..?"

Min-Seok:"I Just Cant..."

Mina:"Why..? What The Reason..?"

Min-Seok:"Mina Please Not Right Now.."

Mina:"Tell Me Please...I Want To Know What Is Going On.."

Min-Seok:"I Cant.."

Mina:"Why Not..?"

Min-Seok:"BECAUSE IM SCARED OKAY!"

Mina Flinched After Min-Seok Yelled At Her.
Min-Seok Parked The Car On The Side Where They Wouldn't Disturb Others. He Quickly Unbuckled His Belt And Mina's Without Her Having A Clue. The Scared Man Quickly Pulled Mina Into A Tight Hug And Let Out Some Ugly Sobs On Her Shoulders. She Quickly Hugged Back The Sad Man Tightly.

Min-Seok:"M-Mianhae...Shes Sick... Im Scared To Lose My Other Parent...Im Scared That My Mom Is Going To Pass Away... I'm Scared To Be Lonely Again...Im Scared That Everything Going To Go Shit Again...I'm Sorry...I'm Scared Mina..."

Mina:"Dont Be Scared Min-Seok...No Matter What Me, The Boys And The Girls Are Here. Your Way Too Special To Us For Us To Leave You Lonely."

Min-Seok:"Thank You Mina...You Are Really The Best Penguin Ever..."

Mina Away From The Hug And Kissed The Sad Man To Relief Him From The Pain. Luckily, Min-Seok Kissed Back And Pulled Away, Slightly Smiling At Mina As They Drive Again.

Time Skip~

They Got To An Airplane And Were Already Headed Home To See The Sick Mother. Min-Seok Was Just Listening To Music While Mina Was On Her Phone Playing Games. It Was Already 9:30 Of The Night And Were Exhausted From Everything. Mina Put Her Phone Away And Sat On Top Of Min-Seok.