Chapter 14: Fights In The House

Mina's POV:

1 Month Later~

Everything Changed The Past Month. Min-Seok And
I Have Been Busy With Work. He Was Working On Photoshoots And Some Scenes Of His Drama Along With Classes Which Makes His Life Harder. While For Me And The Girls, We Have Been Busy With Our Comeback And Classes Which Was Really Stressful. My Boyfriend's Group Of Friends Became Bigger And Bigger. As For The Girls, They All Got Someone In Their Minds.

Lemme Just Get To The Point... Nayeon & Jeonyeon Like Each Other But Wont Confess To Each Other. Momo And My Boyfriend's Friend Named Kim
Hee-Chul Are Dating. Sana And Mark From Got7 Are Just 2yeon But In A Steamy Way, Which Is Also Min-Seok's Friend. Jihyo And Daniel Got Together. Me And Min-Seok Are Still Together. Dahyun Meet Another Friend Of Min-Seok Named Lee Dong-Min But We Call Him Cha Eun-Woo.These 2 Are Just Like 2yeon But More In An Innocent Way. Tzuyu And Kim Taehyung Is More Like The Quiet Type Of 2yeon, Taehyung Also Joined The Group Of Friends. Joy And Jackson Got Together Don't Know How But It's Cute. As For Chaeyoung And Seok- Jin Oppa, They Are Both Single And Looking Some To Date.

Yep, Hee-Chul, Mark And Eun-Woo Along With Daniel Are Part Of The 3 Good Friends Which Is Basically Jackson Oppa, Jin Oppa, And Min-Seok.
Oh Yea! I Forgot To Mention. I Dyed My Hair Blonde For Our Comeback. Not Going To Lie It Fits Me Abit Weird But It's Just For A Short Period Of Time And Them Im Going To Go Light Brown Hair.

Now That We Caught Up On Something's. It Was Night Time Today. We Are On A Summer Break For 3 Weeks Starting Tomorrow Which Is Saturday. Im In The Middle Face Calling Min-Seok Right Now Which Made Me So Happy To See His Face Again.

Mina:"Oppa...I Missed You So Much. Hopefully We Can Hangout One Of These Days...."

Min-Seok:"Oh Yea

Min-Seok:"Oh Yea...I Forgot To Mention. I Have Finished My Summer Shoot Today! Now I Have To Wait For Winter To Come...
Which Means Im Not Busy For Summer Break!"

Mina:"Jjinja?! That's Great Oppa! Which Means That I Don't Have To Worry Anymore Of You Overworking

Mina:"Jjinja?! That's Great Oppa! Which Means That I Don't Have To Worry Anymore Of You Overworking."

Min-Seok:"Hehe..I Would Say The Same. Oh Yea! I Forgot! I Told My Manager To Take A Photo Of Me From The Last Photoshoot. Remember Me With A Beard? Well Here's The Photo He Took!"