Chapter 20: Last Day In Okinawa

3rd Person POV:

It Was Their Last Day In Okinawa And Everyone Agreed To Go On Dates With Their Partners. That's Right Everyone Has Someone In Their Life. Yes Taehyung And Tzuyu Are Dating Now Along With Mark And Sana. Nayeon And Jeongyeon Got Together And Who Knew Those Girls Will Get Together. Except For Seok-Jin Oppa And Chaeyoung. During Their Vacations, They Been Talking To A lot To Each Other Lately.

Min-Seok And Mina Were Plaining Their Dates Last Night And Decided To Go To The Aquarium, And The Theme Park And Then A Fancy Restaurant For The Day As A High School Date. It Was Already 12 Of The Afternoon After Everyone, Well Mostly The Boys, Were Drunk As Fuck At The Karaoke Bar From Last Night. Mina Thought It Was Nice Seeing Min-Seok With His Angelic Voice But It Was Time For Him To Wake Up And Go Out With Mina.

Mina:"Oppa...Get Up..."

No Response From Him, He Was Still Deep Asleep After That Drunken Night.

Mina:" Why Aren't You Awake..?"

Min-Seok:"Just 5 More Minutes...."

He Started Waking But Falling Asleep Again. Mina Had No Choice But To Act Cute For Him Which Is Kinda His Weakness.

Mina:"We Gotta Get Ready Soon.."

Min-Seok:" *Raspy Voice* I Know...."

Mina:"Let's Hurry Up!"

He Slowly Got Up And Rubbed His Eye, Still Feeling Dazed. Mina Find Him Funny When He Wakes Up All Silly Looking But She Also Thought He Was Hot With His Raspy Voice And His Nice Body So She Decided To Take A Picture Of Him.

Mina:"Say Cheese!"

*Click*

Min-Seok:"Yah

Min-Seok:"Yah...Does It Look Good..?"

Mina:"Very Good..."

Min-Seok:"Really..? Can I See..?"

Mina Quickly Went Next To Him And Showed Him The Picture While Min-Seok Hugged Mina's Waist.

Min-Seok:"I Look Cool As Hell."

Mina:"Yes, You Do Baby..."

The Older Guy Quickly Cupped Her Face And Pressed His Lips Against Mina's Lips, Making Her Lay Back Down On Bed As They Still Kiss. Suddenly, Min-Seok Started Roaming His Hands Around Her Body, Making Her Moan A Bit.

Mina:"Oppa...Let's Finish This Later..."

Min-Seok:"Okay...Go On Take A Shower. I'll Join In A Bit."