Chapter 12: The Family Party

Mina's POV:

I Woke Up With The Dog Barking And With Some Cute Little Girl Noises In The Living Room. At First I Thought That It Was Min-Seok But Looking Over To My Side,It Was Him Sleeping. I Quickly Got Out Of  The Bed And Went Running Down Stairs To See Who It Was.

???:"Seo-Yun..! Here's A Treat..!"

Mina:"Who's There...?"

The Footsteps Of The Random Girl Got Closed And Closed To Me. The Shadow Got Bigger And Bigger. The Random Person Jumped Out, Hugging Me Tightly. That's When I Noticed That It Was Eun-Bi.

Mina:"Eun-Bi!"

Eun-Bi:"Hey Unnie! Or Should I Say Hyeongsu? Hehe..."

(A/N:Hyeongsu Means Wife Of One's Elder Brother
I Think....Tell If I'm Correct Or Not!)

Mina:"I'm Not Your Sister-In-Law...Yet...!"

Eun-Bi:"Well Welcome To The Family Unnie. Should We Make Breakfast For All Of Us?"

Mina:"Would Pancakes Work..?"

Eun-Bi:"Hell Yea It Would! I Love Pancakes!"

Mina:"Okay Now! Let's Cook!"

We Both Walked Towards The Kitchen And Started Making Breakfast For The 3 Of Us. With Time Passing By, I Look Over To Eun-Bi's Plate Which Was Stack With A Bunch Of Pancakes.My Guess Would Be 15-20 Pancakes On That Stack.

Mina:"Eun-Bi, Why Did You Make So Many Pancakes..?"

Eun-Bi:"Go Wake Oppa Up And I'll Tell You Both When You Come Down Here!"

Mina:"Arraseo..."

I Turned Off My Stove And Ran Towards Min-Seok's Room. He Was Still Sleeping Peacefully As I Was Slowly Opening The Door. I Got On Top Of Him As I Straddling My Legs Around Him And Used My Baby Voice To Wake Him Up.

Mina:"Oppa....Wake Up....Breakfast Is Ready....!"

Min-Seok's Eyes Started To Open Slowly, Finding Me On Top Of Him.I Leaned My Face Closed To His Giving Him A Peck On The Lips. His Voice Was So Deep When He Started Talking Which Was Pretty Attractive And Hot.

Min-Seok:"Good Morning, Little Penguin..."

Mina:"What's Up With Your Voice..?"

Min-Seok:"What About It..?"

Mina:"It's So Deep..."

There Was A Little Black Thing On His Upper Lip. I Thought That Was It A Piece Of Trash But When I Pinch It Out, Oppa Started Flinching In Pain.

Min-Seok:"Ow..!"

Mina:"Mianhae...! I Though It Was Trash..."

Min-Seok:"It's Okay... It's Just My Facial Hairs... Me And The Boys Made A Deal About Me Having Beard. Jackson Said I Can Only Last The 2nd Week Of Beard I Will Shave It While Seok-Jin Said I Would Only Last 1 Week."

Mina:"And What Did You Bet On..?"

Min-Seok:"Im Not Really A Fan Of Having A Beard So Maybe I Can Hold For 5 Weeks."