Chapter 5: Fishy Things Happening

Mina's POV:

Oppa And I Left To The Market,We Had Our Face Masks On And Our Hats On So People Wouldn't Recognize Us.We Grabbed All Kind Of Snacks,From The Sweetest Snacks To The Salty Snacks.It Got To The Point Where The Cart Got Full. Min-Seok Came Back To Me With ALot In His Hands, A Box Of Beer, A Box Of Soju, A Box Of Juices, Soda And A Pack Of Water.

Mina:"Oppa, You Wanna Tell Me About The Boxes Of Soju And Beer?"

Min-Seok:"What..? I Haven't Had Soju Or Beer In A While!"

Mina:"Your Not Going To Get Drunk On Me...
Are You?"

Min-Seok:"If I Do, You Have Every Right To Get Mad At Me. Let's Go We Have A lot In Our Cart!"

Min-Seok Started To Push The Cart For Me, I Grabbed His Arm And Started Walking Towards The Cash Register. The Store Clerk Was Looking At
Min-Seok With A Wondering Face As She Was Scanning The Items We Had.

Store Clerk:"Sir, Can I Ask Something?"

Min-Seok:"Uhh Yea... Is Something Wrong...??"

Store Clerk:"Are You Park Min-Seok? The Actor?"

Min-Seok Looked At Me With A Like "We Are Doomed" Face.

Min-Seok:"Yea That's Me... But Keep Quiet. I'm Undercover."

The Store Clerk Was Squirming Silently. She Started Printing 2 Blank Receipts. She Handed Them Out, One For Me, One For Min-Seok.

Store Clerk:"I Almost Didn't Notice You Oppa. I Thought You Were Mina's Manager! I'm Big Fans Of Both Of You Guys! Can I Please Get Both Of Guys Autograph?"

Min-Seok:"Yea,That's Fine."

Mina: "I Have No Problem With That."

We Both Flashed A Smile To The Store Clerk And Done Nearly Killed Her With Our Smile. Min-Seok Started To Put Our Bags On The Cart While I Was Finishing Signing The Paper.

Store Clerk:"You Guys Look So Cute Together!"

My Eyes Became Big When I Heard That. I Quickly Glanced To Min-Seok Who Was Also Shocked As Me. I Wish That Can Be True... And Of Course....
He Denied It....

He Gave The Money To The Store Clerk, Checking Out Our Groceries.

Min-Seok:"N-No Shes Not My Girlfriend. She's Just My Best Friend. Im Still With Ryujin."

Store Clerk:"Ahhh...You Should Be Careful Oppa. I Heard Rumors About That Girl."

*RING RING RING*

Min-Seok's Phone Started Ringing. He Quickly Answered And Started Getting Scolded On The Phone. By The Sounds Of It, It Was The Kim Siblings. I Turn Over To The Store Clerk, Attacking Her With Questions.

Mina:"What Kind Of Rumors Where They?"

Store Clerk:"Well For Starters, I Heard That Shes Only Dating People For More And More Money. Another Rumor Was That She's Just Using Men As Sex Toys. And Recently I Heard That She Cheated On Her Ex-Boyfriend About 3 Months Ago."

(A/N:Im Sorry Ryujin!🥺I Really Love You Tho❤️)

Mina:"Wow... Shes A Bad One..."

Store Clerk:"Yea She Is...What If She Gets Pregnant And Min-Seok Ends Up Getting Tangled On The Baby Situation? That's Going To Mess Up His Fame."

Mina:"Thats True....."

Authors POV:

The Store Clerk Gives The Change To Mina And Says Her Last Good Byes To The 2 Of Them. Min-Seok Was Still In The Call With Seok-Jin And Chung-Ha As They Were Walking To The Car.