Update!!!

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not writing chapters in so long but I am so busy with a lot of stuff and personal life!

I know you guys are waiting for a chapter and the book with mono but it's coming soon! Please be patient! It's in the process of making it for both books! Just takes up a lot of time for them! Need to come up with ideas for them!

Other than that! I have 3 things to spoil about!!!
(Whoops!!)

Childhood friends (Mina):

"Every time I see her it's like I did something wrong for us to end like this.. I miss her so much.. I miss her cute face and gummy smile.. those beauty marks on chin and nose.. Kissing her soft lips I just miss her so much"

Curious are you my children?! Lol!! Don't worry it's coming soon!

The chairman daughter (Momo):

"Sooo What Did You And Momo Did Last Night Ehhh?"

Naught right? 😉

Last but not least....

A Big Spoiler...

Can't help it huh...?🤣

I hope this makes things better!

A NEW BOOK COMING SOON!!!
I'll let you guys figure it out who the person issssss!

Anywaysss thank you guys for your patient!! It really means a lot I'm recovering from things! slowly trying to make a come back! Please let me know if you have ideas for the books or even something better! I'll discord and TikTok down below for yo...

Anywaysss thank you guys for your patient!! It really means a lot I'm recovering from things! slowly trying to make a come back! Please let me know if you have ideas for the books or even something better! I'll discord and TikTok down below for you to communicate! I love you guysss...!♥️

I'll be back soon!!!

Mish~♥️

Discord: Mish#5028
TikTok: Mish_v27