Chapter 22: The LA Friends

3rd Person POV:

Mom:"Eun-Bi...I'm So Sorry...Sorry For Hiding This For You But...Your Dad Isn't Really Your Dad...Your Dad Is Your Brothers Dad Before He Died..."

Chan-Yeol:"Wait...So Your Saying That
Eun-Bi Is Actually My Sister Not My Half Sister...?"

Mom:"Yes...Shes Park Eun-Bi Not Lee
Eun-Bi...I Just Wanted To Protect Her From That Bad Man...I Started Dating Him After I Was Pregnant With Eun-Bi...He Thought It Was His Child But It's Not..It Your Dads Baby Before He Died...I Wanted You To Have A Dad In Your Life So You Wouldn't Be Suffering For A Dad But It Went The Wrong Way..."

Eun-Bi:"Oh Mom..You Did All That For Me...?"

The Sick Woman Slowly Nodded Her Head Started Letting Out Some Small Tears. Eun-Bi Slowly Went Up To Her Hugged Her Lightly And With Care Then Pulled Away From Her, Wiping Her Tears.

Eun-Bi:"It's Okay..Eomma..Dad Or Not Im Proud To Have My Small Family And Now That I Found Out That Im A Park, It Makes Me Happy... But Can I Ask Why Didn't Tell Us You Were Sick..?"

Mom:"I Didn't Want To Worry You Guys And Now That Im Slowly Dying... The Doctor Said I Had 3 Month To Live But It Doesn't Feel Like It...I Made It Worse...But At Least, I'm Going To Be With You Father Once Again In A More Peaceful Place..."

Chaeyoung:"Aww Eomma....Your Going To Make Me Cry..."

Min-Seok:"It's Okay...Let It Out Little Chaeyoung..."

Meanwhile~

(English=Italic Bold
Korean=Normal Bold)

Mina Was Worried About Min-Seok And The Park Family. She Was Leaning Against The Wall Thinking Of What Is Happening Inside The Room, As She Bites Her Nails.

???:"Stop Acting Like You Care About Him.."

Mina:"W-What..?"

In-Ah:"Stop Acting Like You Care About Milo..."

BM:"Yah...Not The Right Time.."

In-Ah:"Oppa..Unnie..I Don't Trust Her With Milo. You Know How Much He Means To Me!"

Ashley:"Okay But We Do And If She Breaks His Heart We Going To Be There For Him."

BM: "It's Not Our Business To Get Into Their Relationship."

Mina Was Clueless About What They Were Talking About Since She Didn't Know Much English. She Felt Jealousy Inside Once Again, Thinking She Would Steal Min-Seok Away From Her.

Everything Went Quiet Once Again As They Ended Their English Conversation. In-Ah Was Glaring At Mina Which Made Her Very Uncomfortable. They All Waited Once Again For The Park Family To Finish The Family Meeting...

Meanwhile.....

Chaeyoung:"Oppadeul's I'll Stay With Eun-Bi You 2 Should Rest...Min-Seok Oppa, You Just Came From A Vacation And Chanyeol Oppa You Have To Take Care Of Ha-Eun-Unnie."

Chanyeol:"Are You Girls Sure..?"

Eun-Bi:"We Are Sure Go Rest Oppa's."

Min-Seok:"Just Call Us If Anything Happens.."

Chaeyoung:"We Will... Now Go..."

Min-Seok,Ha-Eun And Chanyeol Left The Room Where The LA Friends Were Waiting Outside Asking With Mina. The Little Penguin Quickly Went Up To Min-Seok And Held His Hand, Worriedly.