Chapter 6: Finally Free

Min-Seok POV:

Min-Seok:"Did She Really Kiss Another Man?"

Seok-Jin:"Im Sorry To Tell You This Right Now Min-Seok.."

Ryujin..? Kissed Another Man..? I Mean I Honesty Don't Really Care But I Do At The Same Time. Like Why The Fuck Are You Going To Cheat On Your Boyfriend When He Just Woke Up From A Fucking Coma? But I Knew You Weren't The One For Me. The Love She Gave Me Was Fake And It Really Didn't Show.

Min-Seok:"Honestly Hyung... It Does Kinda Hurt But I Really Don't Care About Her. Her Love Wasn't Real Enough For Me."

Seok-Jin:"Well Then Can I Recommend You Someone?"

Min-Seok:"And That Is..?"

Seok-Jin:"Well There's This Girl From A KPop Group. She's So Cute And Caring Girl Just Like You."

Hyung Grabbed My Shoulder Facing The Kitchen Where The Girls Are Cooking Kimchi Fried Rice And Making Some Kimbap.

Seok-Jin:"The Girl Name Is Myoui Mina. The Girl Is Really Special For You And Your Special For Her....Give It A Chance Min-Seok. Think About It."

Me Loving Mina...? I Mean She Is A Really Beautiful Girl And She Is Really Special To Me. But Would She Feel The Same..?

Seok-Jin:"Well The Meat Is Ready! Let's Head Inside!"

Min-Seok:"I'll Be There In A Bit. I'm Going To Make A Quick Call."

Seok-Jin:"Make It Quick Because Lil Sis Is Going To Eat Everything!"

Min-Seok:"Yah! Save Some For Me!"

Hyung Left Inside With The Meat. I Pulled Out My Phone Making A Call To JYP.

JYP:"Min-Seok! I'm Glad Your Awake!"

Min-Seok:"Hey Sir! I'm Sorry To Worry You."

JYP:"It's Okay. I Got A Few Things For You. First Off, We Need A Female Lead For The New Drama. Do You Have Any Requests?"

Min-Seok:"Is It Possible For Mina To Be The Main Female Lead..?

JYP:"I Think That Can Work...But Im Going To Ask Her Permission First. If She Doesn't Want To Then I'll Leave It To Lee Da-Bin Aka Yeonwoo From Momoland."

Min-Seok:"That Sounds Good!"

JYP:"Lastly, Since Your Awake. Your Going Back To College But We're Going To Cancel Your May Schedule, It's Just So You Can Take A Month Break."

Min-Seok:"For The Whole Month?"

JYP:"That's Right. Anything Else?"

Min-Seok:"I Need Help.. Sir..."

JYP:"This Is JYP Your Talking Too. I Can Help You With Anything!"

Min-Seok:"W-Well...I Broke Up With Ryujin Sir... And I Need Help With The Press.."

JYP:"Ahh...I'll Release A Statement Tomorrow About The 2 Of You Guys... Okay..?"

Min-Seok:"Yes Sir.."

JYP:"Im Glad Your Awake Min-Seok. Please Be More Careful!"

Min-Seok:"Thank You So Much Sir!"

JYP:"Well Talk Later!"

Min-Seok:"Ok. Bye Sir!"

JYP Hanged Up The Phone Making Me Go Straight Into Ryujin's Messages. From Now On I'm Single. Maybe.. That's If Mina Wants To Be With Me...I Quickly Typed The Break Up Message To Ryujin And Sent The Text, I Walked Inside To Have Dinner With The Crew.