Chapter 16: Hello Okinawa!

3rd Person POV:

The Next Next Day~

Jackson:"Okay! Our Flight Leaves In An Hour Let's Kill Sometime By Eating Because I'm Hungry!"

Momo:"Yes! Great Idea Jackson Sunbaenim!"

Joy:"Wait We Are Missing 2 People!"

Eun-Woo:"Ahh Min-Seok Hyung Left With Seok-Jin Hyung To Greet Some Fans."

Mina:"Where?"

Tzuyu:"Someone Is Jealous Heheeee..."

Eun-Woo:"By The Entrance, But Look They're On Their Way Right Now."

Min-Seok And Seok-Jin Were Walking Towards The Squad Filled With Gifts Such As Men Care And Some Snacks.

Min-Seok:"Hyung, Look This One Smells Like Coconut."

Seok-Jin:"Wowzers Your Head Is About To Smell Like A Coconut. As For Me, I Got This Nice Smelling Cologne. It's Smells Just Like A Man."

Min-Seok Stood Next To Mina And Hold Her Hand While He Was Still Talking To Seok-Jin. Mina Moved Her Hand Away From Min-Seok And Glared At Him.

Min-Seok:"You Should Shower And Then You'll Smell Like A Man."

Seok-Jin:"Excuse Me But I Take Beautiful Showers."

Jackson:"Hyung No You Don't But Now That Everyone's Here. Let's Eat!"

The Group Started Walking Towards The Restaurant With Mina Infront Of Min-Seok.
Min-Seok Grabbed Mina's Wrist Making Her Stop. He Quickly Wrapped His Arms Around His Waist, Snuggling Against Her Neck.

Min-Seok:"Are You Jelly?"

Mina:"A-Ani.."

Min-Seok:"Mianhae...I Love You Minari..."

He Kissed Her Neck Making Her Bite Her Bottom Lip And The Pleasure Was Kicking In. Her Hands Started Roaming Around Min-Seok's Upper Body. They Both Share A Passionate Kiss And Pulled Away Looking At Each Others Eyes.

Mina:"I Wonder What's Going To Happen When We Get To The House ...."

Min-Seok:"I Don't Know...You Tell Me..."

Mina:"Come On Let's Go Eat."

Mina Showed Her Gummy Smile To The Older Boyfriend Which Made His Heart Flutter So Much. She Hugged His Arm And Dragged Him Where The Others Were Siting At Enjoying Their Foods.

50 Minutes Later~

Intercom:"Lady's & Gentleman, Flight 56A To Okinawa, Tokyo Is Now Boarding. Please Make You Way To The Gate A. Once Again Flight 56A To Okinawa,Tokyo Is Now Boarding Please Make Your Way Towards Gate A. Thank You."

Jackson:"Well That's Our Flight! Okinawa Here We Come!!"

Everyone Stoop Up From The Bench And Started Walking Towards Gates Except Mina Who Stopped Her Tracks As She Got A Message. She Opened A Message From The Unknown Number And Read Through It.