LVIII ♦️

"Why is it that whenever you are out of my sight I always struggle to smile?"

Still holding her as close as possible as they travel in the elevator up to their room, Jimin poses the one question he's been asking himself all afternoon. How is it possible to miss someone so much?

"Because you're head over heels." She grins, giving him a playful nudge as the doors open to their floor. "And so am I. So you can smile now, because I'm not going anywhere Mr Park. I am yours. So stop spending our time apart waiting for me to come back, because I always will."

He couldn't help the sappy smile that creeped on his face hearing those words. She was his. And he would do anything in his power to keep it that way.

Walking into their suite for the first time, she instantly notices its modesty. She had already gotten it into her mind that he would have to have the best suite in the entire hotel. But walking into a somewhat normal hotel room was a surprise.

"Have you lost your touch Mr Park?" She grins, placing her shopping bags by the couch in the small living room. "I was half expecting you to have booked the $25,000 a night bridge suite. Was it already booked?"

"Actually I did book it." He laughs, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist. "But after your hissy fit at the Plaza in New York I thought I'd better downgrade to avoid the same thing happening here."

"Good call." She smiles, pulling him in for a soft kiss. "Go sit on the bed, I want to show you something."

"Already?" He smirks, letting go of her and skipping over to the bed.

"Nothing like that you pervert." She says, rolling her eyes. "I picked something out for you that I thought you might like."

Grabbing her bags from the floor, she joins him in the bedroom placing the bags on the bed. Climbing on top of him while he rests against the headboard, his hands instantly go to her waist as she looks down on him.

"Now this." She says grabbing the small Chanel bag. "This is something I had picked out for you before I found out about your surprise."

Handing him the bag, she smiles as she watches him peeking inside, his eyes looking into hers before he reaches inside and pulls out the cream cashmere sweater.

"I love it." He grins, rubbing his thumb over the soft fabric, noticing the subtle Chanel logo on the right breast area. "It's definitely my style."

"I thought you'd like it." She smiles, satisfied with his reaction. "Now for the next thing I need you to close your eyes."

"I like it already." He smirks, closing his eyes and linking his hands together behind his head.

Patiently waiting as he hears her rummaging through the bag, he instantly notices an intoxicating smell hitting his nose as soon as he hears her popping a box open, placing her hand under his chin.

"Okay now open your mouth and bite."

"So we're into biting now are we?"

"Just open." She groans, placing the chicken wing in his mouth waiting for his reaction.

Taking the first bite his eyes shoot open, the flavours swirling around his mouth have him moaning loud enough to have anyone passing by think that he's having a good time with his girl, not simply sitting on the bed eating chicken with her.

"Oh my god baby! They're incredible!"

"Right!" She grins, taking a bite for herself. "They're called salt and pepper wings. Which actually just means garlic salt and chilli pepper."

"Simple yet amazing. Just like my beautiful girl." He grins, taking her lips with his own.

Blindly throwing her chicken wing back in it's box, she wraps her arms around his neck, carding her fingers through his hair as they both lean into the heated kiss.

Moaning into his mouth as he pushes her hips down making his clothed growing bulge rub against her, she begins to rock her hips as his hands work their way inside her shirt.

Pulling down the front of her bra under her shirt, he rubs his thumb over her nipple making her drop her head back and suck in a harsh breath.

Hearing a pounding on the door of their suite, they both look in the direction of the noise, groaning in unison at the interruption contemplating on whether to ignore it or not.

"It could be the stuff from the store." Jimin pants, removing his hands from her shirt and standing from the bed with her legs still wrapped tightly around his waist and walking to the door.

"Jimin put me down." She giggles, holding onto his shoulders for dear life.

"No can do, beautiful. You're hiding my hard on."

Pulling the door open expecting to see the concierge with their shopping, Jimin's shoulders slump when he's faced with Taehyung and Jungkook standing there trying to balance racks of casino chips in their hands.

"What do you want?" Jimin huffs. "We're kinda busy right now guys."

"Jimin you left over $100,000 sitting on the blackjack table. I get it, she's hot. But don't do dumb shit like that." Tae says, pushing past them and into the room, setting the trays of chips down on the coffee table in the sitting area.

"I told Jungkook to keep it." Jimin shrugs, letting Y/N down and walking into the living room.

"I know." Jungkook nods as he sets down the trays in his hand also. "But you really shouldn't trust me to look after this amount of money."

"But I didn't ask you to look after it. I told you to keep it. It's yours Jungkook."

"Don't be so stupid." Tae scoffs. "Why the hell would you just give him something like that?"

"Because he had a really tough start in life. Because he's a good kid. And because I can. So take the money Jungkook, get the life you deserve and be happy."

"You don't mean that." Jungkook shakes his head, his bottom lip quivering violently as he desperately tries to avoid blubbering like a baby. "Tell me you don't mean it Jimin."

"But I do. And if you want my help in learning how to invest it wisely I'll be more than happy to do that also."

"Jimin." Jungkook squeaks, running to him and pulling him into a bone crushing hug. "Thank you."

Wiping their own tears as they watch Jungkook breaking down in Jimin's arms, Tae and Y/N glance over at each other unable to believe what is happening in front of them.

"Jungkook you're crushing me." Jimin wheezes, making Jungkook finally let go of him. "Take your money and go have fun. Because I'm hoping my generosity has earned me getting my dick sucked."

"Definitely." Y/N sniffles walking up beside him. "100,000 of them. You're an amazing man Jimin."

"A man is only as amazing as the woman by his side." He smiles, resting his lips on her forehead.

😭😭😭

😭😭😭