XV ♠️

After avoiding the guys for most of the night last night, I woke up early this morning and now I'm just taking a nice relaxing bath trying to wash the stress away from the humiliation that I had to endure last night

I mean really, as if Tae had to announce to the entire room that I had had sex. And as for Jimin just sitting there snickering, I can't say that I appreciated that.

If he wasn't so cute I would kick his ass.

Grabbing my phone as it vibrates on the side of the tub beside me, I can't help the smile that creeps on my face when I see Jimin's name flashing across my screen.

"Yes Mr Park?" I smirk when I hear him let out a breathy chuckle when I say his name.

"Hello beautiful."

"To what do I owe this phone call? You can't tell me that you are calling me at 11 am for a booty call?" I chuckle as I sit up.

"Well actually, I was calling to see if you would like to get lunch with me?"

"Lunch?" I frown, "why would we go for lunch?"

"Because I'm running out of excuses as to why we shouldn't. Pick you up in 45 minutes?"

"Um. I'm taking a bath right now." I tell him, swirling the water around with my fingers.

"So are you telling me that you are currently naked right now whilst talking to me on the phone?" He breathes out, a certain strain audible in his voice.

"Unless you know people that bathe fully clothed, then yes Mr Park, I am naked" I grin, reaching out for the towel that hangs beside me.

"Because I'm trying to be a gentleman right now, I will let you finish your bath without me coming to intrude. But I will be by to pick you up in 45 minutes, beautiful, so make sure you're ready."

After letting myself soak for another 10 minutes, I climbed out of the bath and got ready. Now he said it was just lunch, so I decided to just go with a cute top with some jeans, not forgetting that I'm gonna need my fluffy boots and big thick coat because the snow has really come down overnight.

So standing on the curb outside my house, my fingers hold on tight to the collar of my coat, keeping it close to my chest as the wind whips around me.

Seeing a car I don't recognise in the distance I cast my gaze to the floor waiting for it to pass. With the car stopping in front of me, I can't help but chuckle as the window winds down and a grinning Jimin sticks his head out of the window.