XXIII ♠️

After everybody had left, I decided to make use of my time whilst I waited for Jimin to come back and started to clean up all of the empty pizza boxes and beer bottles that they had just left lying around in the living room

Turning on my Amazon Alexa, I ask her to play the radio as I bop around the kitchen cleaning up the dirty plates and recycling the glass bottles.

I love my little Alexa. Since buying her a few months ago it feels like this little ball that sits on my counter has become my new roommate. She does anything I ask of her, never argues and is very organised. The perfect roommate actually. Especially because she seems to like the same music as I do.

Completely lost in myself as I dance to the beat, I apparently don't even hear my front door opening and only realise I'm being watched when I hear somebody snicker behind me making me turn around and jump out of my skin.

"Jesus Jimin!" I gasp, making him laugh as he stands in the entrance to the kitchen, tightly holding onto a ball of fluff as she purrs in his arms.

"I think I just realised a new fantasy of mine." He grins, adjusting his hold on Cleo.

"If it involves your cat, I'm cutting ties."

"No." He chuckles, placing her on the ground. "But I'm thinking of installing a pole in my bedroom now."

"Sounds interesting." I smile, trying to hide the fact that I'm cringing inside just thinking of myself trying to look sexy on a pole for him. I can already hear the ER doctor asking me to explain what happened.

"I hope you don't mind that I brought Cleo. I just didn't know what time I'd be home tomorrow and I didn't want her to be alone for too long. Also, she was in a really bad mood when I got home after the last time I slept over here" He tells me, her meowing at the sound of her name as she explores my kitchen.

"Not at all." I shake my head, enjoying having a pet in my home again. It reminds me of my childhood. "She's house trained right?" I ask him, cocking an eyebrow as she leaps up onto the counter.

"Yeah, her litter box and stuff is in the car. I'll just go get it." Stepping forward, he gives me a soft kiss on the lips, biting his bottom lip as he pulls back before turning towards the door. The look in his eyes alone made my fanny flutter.

"Why is your dad so hot huh?" I ask the cat that's now staring at me from across the counter.

Meowing in response, she elegantly saunters over to my side, rubbing her face into my chin making me giggle at the ticklish feeling.