LXXX ♥️

"I love you"

"I love you"

Helping Y/N in the kitchen turned out to be a lot more fun than Jimin thought it would. So much so that he couldn't help but express his love for her every two minutes as he watched her work her magic.

Going for a simple homemade spaghetti and meatballs dish this time, it didn't take them too long to put it together giving Y/N more than enough time to prepare a mindblowing desert she was sure Jimin's dad was expecting.

As much as she kicked and screamed about having to cook for his parents again, Y/N would have secretly done it anyway. In the short amount of time she got to know his dad, she knew that she adored him. His kindness towards her was all she remembers from her first encounter meeting Jimin's family, seemingly blocking out the rest of that visit with only the good memories of his dad showing her exactly where Jimin had gotten his charm from.

"What are you thinking of making for the dessert?" Jimin asked as he washed the pans in the sink.

He could have simply put them in his big fancy dishwasher but he said this way he actually felt as if he was helping rather than just being in the way.

"I was thinking maybe some cookies and cream brownies. Or maybe just an apple crumble. What do you think?"

"If there is any weed left, go with the brownies." Jimin laughed. "It might help my mom mellow the fuck out. If not, crumble sounds good."

"Well we ate it all. So crumble it is."

"Can I try to make it?" Jimin asks, looking over his shoulder as he dries the last pan. "With your guidance of course."

"Yeah of course!" Y/N nods before grabbing all of the ingredients from the pantry.

Watching as she lays everything out of the counter, Jimin thinks to himself that it doesn't look so hard to make as there aren't too many ingredients in front of him.

"Okay first step baby, peel the apples."

"Right." He nods, grabbing the bag of cooking apples. "How do I do that?"

"You know what? How about I make it and we just tell your parents that it was you huh?" She grins at him, taking the bag away from him and beginning to peel them herself. "Why don't you go and set the table? They'll be here soon anyway."

"Now that's a task I know I can handle." He smiles wide, giving her a peck on the lips before walking out of the kitchen.

Having him help for a change certainly brought Y/N hope that he had taken in everything she had said earlier. Even if he wasn't much help in the cooking department, just having him around instead of leaving her to it all the time made her hopeful. If it lasts is another story however.

Sitting at the dinner table with his parents, Y/N instantly noticed the change in his mother. She was making a real effort to make conversation and was complimenting the food almost as much as Jimin's dad was.