LXXI ♠️

"Hi Y/N

"Hi Y/N." The nurse smiles as Y/N walks through the door nodding at her with a smile before plopping herself down in the seat in front of her. "What brings you here today?"

"Well." Y/N breathes out, placing her bag on the floor next to her. "I think my implant is coming to the end of its life. I was on vacation recently in the Bahamas and it got completely ruined by a bitch of a period that decided to rear its ugly head on my second to last day there. I don't want that happening again so I'm wondering if I can get it replaced?"

"Sure we can do that." The nurse nods. "You're happy with the implant? No side effects?"

"No." Y/N shakes her head, watching as the nurse taps away on her keyboard focusing on the screen in front of her. "I've actually gotten used to not having periods. I almost forgot what they felt like." Y/N chuckles. "It was very painful. It's like the last four years of not having them came back to bite me in the ass."

"Did you say four years?" The nurse frowns, looking up as Jimin comes bounding through the door.

"Sorry." Jimin pants, taking a seat next to Y/N. "I couldn't find any place to park."

"He's my boyfriend." Y/N informs the nurse, earning a nod from her. "He finds all this girly stuff fascinating and insisted on coming here today."

"So again Y/N, you said four years?" The nurse repeats herself, ignoring Y/N's comment about Jimin.

"Yeah, I had my last one put in when I was living in Las Vegas. I thought I had all my information transferred here when I moved." Y/N frowns, trying to catch a glimpse of the computer screen.

"You did." The nurse nods, furrowing her eyebrows as she looks at the screen. "You said a period prompted you to come here. How was it? Normal? Light? Heavy?"

"Very heavy." Jimin answers on Y/N's behalf. "I had to buy you both pads and tampons right baby?" He ends with a proud grin. Yes Jimin, the boyfriend of the year award is safely yours.

"Y/N, I'm just going to need you to please remove your jeans and underwear and get up on the bed for me." The nurse asks, making both Y/N and Jimin frown.

"But I'm just here for a new implant."

"I know." The nurse smiles. "I just want to check something's first, especially because I have never had the chance to examine you myself."

"Oh, okay." Y/N frowns again glancing at Jimin before stepping behind the screen as the nurse hands her a gown.

Coming back from behind the screen with the gown wrapped around her lower half, she smiles at Jimin who is looking up at her from her seat before climbing up on the bed and resting her head back on the cushion behind her.