Chapter 37

Lukewarm | Pentagon

U.A students hanging out with Hinata today. Hinata was talking to Todoroki about trying different foods today. Tsuyu thought they should go out and watch a movie or go to an arcade. Sometimes she wonders if Hinata is okay with being friends with them. He didn't have powers and while they did.

Momo dared Hinata to wear a dress last time and m now she is too. Hinata was happy and Momo was glad to make him happy. Kirishima was skipping around like there was no tomorrow and felt happy to know they would watch a horror movie today after the arcade tonight.

"Omg stop being a party pooper."Ochaco told Bakugo who snickered with his arms crossed.

He was watching Hinata like a hawk, as if he was his father or something. Bakugo pulled the hem on the bottom of Hinatas shirt because of his skin showing. He glared at them for looking at him. All this stopped when Hinata turned to him in fear.

The whole floor shook and their eyes widen. Hinata held onto Bakugos shoulders in fear. Bakugo looked at him and held the boys arms tightly. He couldn't believe what was happening. Hinata turned and felt something odd.

The floor stopped shaking making Bakugo sigh. "You okay?"

"I'm not used to earthquakes."Hinata mumbles making Bakugo nod.

Hinata felt his ears screech. He closed his eyes and covered his ears. It was wrong. He started to cry and felt terrible. Bakugo immediately freaked out. Bakugo saw the blood coming out of his ears which bothered him. He didn't know what to do at all.

Bakugo moved Hinata's head to face him and Hinata looked. Bakugo put his hands on his hands by his ears. Hinata cried and cried from the pain exploding. Bakugo took a deep breath and Hinata followed.

"Well if it isn't the wrong one?"Bakugo turned and immediately pulled Hinata to him.

Their eyes widen when they saw something that they wished they didn't. They were destroying everything. The world just went insane. Hinata watched as the fires grew. Hinata turned to the male and hugged him from the pain.

"KACHAN!"Izuku yelled and went to him to see Hinata.

Immediately got protective and stood in front of them. Hinata looked and saw something beside the male. It was All for One he head heard of. Hinata went by him and grabbed the so called toy and broke it.

"YOU FOOL!"He said and about to kick when Izuku pushed him.

Todoroki pulled Hinata and both of them started running away. Hinata was better now. Something must've been played in the machine that made him feel that way but he felt weak.

There were some random powerless men in front of them. Hinata was just terrified thinking they had powers but they didn't. Hinata was pushed to the floor and punched in the face. Todoroki used his power to push them away. He quickly took Hinata's had to get up. Hinata did.

He felt pain on his cheeks. He snickered and they both started running as Hinata limped. He took a gasp and Todoroki immediately stopped.

"I need to...whats that?"Hinata mumbles looking up to see something glowing.

"Only you can stop this."

"What a blessing day!"Toga said and the two turned making Hinata jump.

He went to her and hugged her. She smiled and hugged back making Todoroki surprised. Dabi pat  his head smiling at the orange child. All of a sudden they heard something drop. The floor was shaking making Hinata gulp.

"Whats going on?"Hinata turned to see its shadow making his eyes widen.

"WE HAVE TO GO."Todoroki said making them turn to see the blob of glowing.

Dabi picked Hinata into his arms and started running with the others. Bakugo went searching with Izuku to find Hinata. This shook everyone off even All for One hoping he didn't hurt him too much.

Hinata started to feel terrible. His body started to shake oddly that freaked Dabi out. Dabi stopped and Hinata looked at him. He shook his head and pat him to put him down. Hinata turned and looked to see it was the same thing. There was a fight going on between them and the superhero's.

"Haha weak."

"What are you doing?"Dabi asked and Hinata sighed.

"I don't exist here...I feel like it's here for me."He said and walked back making Dabi eyes widen.

"No...Sho...don't."

Hinata turned and started running to it. Izuku watched and started with Bakugo following him. His eyes widen. Izuku couldn't believe was happening. He looked at Kaminari tried to use his electric shock only to be sent back like a protective force from those men.

He felt his wrist scratched making him sigh. Hinata continued to run either way while others fight each other. Noticing it was getting worse and not even better. There was the person he saw and stared at him.

"Nice to see you Hinata Shouyou!"He clenched his fist and ran after him.

He looked at the male. He knew who he had to do. He closed his eyes and started to sing louder. His voice was deep, then got deeper.

"I wish I was free
I wish I could fly
But that's only a dream
And a wish that will never come true."

He noticed how he felt pushed and stuck like glue. He looked out to see Bakugo. His eyes widen and smiled at him. He looked at his friends. He could feel himself wake up and feel out of touch.

"Goodbye my dear.
Sometimes we can't last forever.
I wish I could stay longer.
But I will always love you."

Bakugo cried and Hinata waved at him smiling with tears. As the male screamed the light flew through. They couldn't see anything nor hear a thing. Once the fog of light disappeared. Bakugo just stood there.

Hinata was gone. "SHOUYOU!"