Chapter 38

Curtian Call | Taeyeon

Hinata looked to see his father standing by the door almost as if he was waiting. Like he's been doing it for a while. Hinata tried getting up but failed.

"DAD!"Hinata yelled and hissed feeling his leg in pain.

Hinata's father turned hearing a voice familiar to his son. Hinata tried to move and pull himself closer. His eyes widen and ran quickly to his son.

"SHOUYOU!"He yelled and ran to him then picked him up into his arms.

"SHOUYOU!"He cried and Hinata felt more pain he'd ever felt before then started crying.

He missed his father. He missed everyone. He was glad he was back even though he will miss them too. It just felt so long for him and thought he was going to stay there forever.

His father kissed his forehead and his cheeks then held him tightly as Hinata started to gasp for air. "Dad...dad I need...I need help."

"What happened? Hey Hey! Shouyou, SHOUYOU!"He yelled and Hinata coughed blood making him shake in fear.

His father called the hospital having no idea what to do. Natsu walked out and screamed making her mother run to see Hinata. She ran to him and see that her husband was crying. He coughed more blood and her eyes widen.

Hinata held his mothers hand. Once the ambulance came the neighborhood heard and wanted to know what was happening. Their son had returned. All the search, he came him himself. They all thought something was up with it.

Once Hinata was put in the stretcher. Hinata's father went with him and his mother took the car taking Natsu with her. His father gulped watching his son trying to breath.

Once they made it to the hospital after checking him in the ambulance, he was taken to the E.R. Hinata had his eyes closed and his father stood out filling out information.

After a while, the other two had came and waited. His father turned in the sheets and waited. Hinata mother hugged her husband and cried. Natsu staying in her lap in tears looking down. Remembering she said she as going to protect him and felt like she didn't.

The doctor had came out with a smile. "He's alright, just inflammation. We stitched up his right leg which wasn't bad at all. He also had some bruises around it causing it a problem but it was taken care of. Some burn scars here and there with some minor scratches on his chest but everything else seems fine."

"Thank you."She said with her throat clogged in while the doctor nodded.

"Wait for a while until we set him up. His room will be in five twenty three."She heard and turned to see the nurse with a smile.

Natsu looked at her mother then took her phone. She looked down and kneeled to her size. She unlocked it and called Ukai.

"I'm calling his coach to tell him he's alive."She said and he hums then picked her up.

"Hello Mrs.Hinata."

"Ah coach Sensai! We found Shouyou!"

"W...what where? Are you guys home?"

"No at the hospital. He was coughing blood and his leg was bleeding. They said he's fine now."

"Where are you guys? Is it alright if I can come and meet you all?"

She looked at her mom and gave it to her. "He's asking if he could come."

"We don't mind at all. Just make sure to tell the others. They've been worried for a while."

"Of course just send me the address."

"Alright take care."

Ukai texted the boys knowing that they were awake saying that they found Hinata. Hinata's mother sent the hospital and Ukai grabbed some stuff out of his store then closed for the night.

He walked to the hospital and went to find them which he did from the receptionist. He handed the  bag to Hinata's parents which they were thankful. He looked at the door and seemingly the nurse allowed them to go in.

"I'll take care of Natsu until you decide to come out."Ukai said and they nodded.

They both walk in terrified. They felt like they made a huge mistake and wish it had never happened. His father walked closer and took his hand then sat down on the chair.

"Hey bud?"He whispers and Hinata opened his eyes slowly.

"I'm glad your back. How are you feeling?"Hinata hummed and coughed.

His mother gave him some water and helped him drink it. He looks to see police standing outside the door and he frowned.

"I'm sorry, we just came here to check if he actually came."Hinata stared at them then at his mother.

"How long was I gone?"He asked quickly and the three looked at him.

"Two weeks."He hummed and drank his water then looked at the police man.

"I wasn't kidnapped and won't tell anyone anything if that's what your here for."He told the male and his parents stared at each other.

Hinata turned his head to his parents then at the male. "So...your not going to tell us how you got injured? What happened? We have to know since the last time you texted you saw someone in your friends group chat."

"Yeah...yeah I did. But you won't know anything at all so what's the point. It's not like you can actually....never mind."He said and gave his cup to his mother then laid back down.

"Shouyou? The poor man was just here to help. We were worried and lost without you, can you please tell us something?"She asked and he looked at her.

"Well...I honestly don't know what really happened or what's going on. All I know is that I woke up there."He told his mother and she frowned.

"Anything else?"He shook his head and looked to see his phone.

"No, I don't remember."He said and started to yawn closing his eyes.

"Have a good nights rest."She said sighing and the police stared at him.

His father looked at the police and sighed. He felt that the man was just doing his job and Hinata was acting this way. Maybe it was true or not he doesn't remember but he should've just been a little nice.

"It's okay. If anything else happens just call away and I'll be there for sure. He must be going through a lot and have him come by my office if he wants to."He said and bowed then left.