Chapter 17

"So I have a question? Are you guys evil because of bad past memories that made you decide to become evil or was it because you just like killing people for fun?"Hinata asked them after he finished eating.

"The first one."Hinata nodded with a smile.

"I see. Well, I won't judge you. It's your life."

"How about you? Why are you happy and nice?"Dabi asked and Hinata hummed.

"Well if I think about it, it's because everyone goes through something every day. You just don't know it. Sometimes those who hurt you are showing a reflection of what you could be like. So instead of letting people get to me. I like to have fun and goof around with them until they figure themselves out on their own."He said smiling at them.

Dabi just stared at him blankly. "Oh..."

"My name is Hinata Shouyou by the way. In case you don't know."He said as he got up and bowed.

"I'm Tomaru."He turned to look at the grey-ish blue hair staring dead in the eye at him.

"I'm Dabi. You know the hot one."He chuckled as Dabi smiled at him.

"I'm Toga! Can I just say your cute!"She exclaimed pinching Hinata's cheeks.

"I'm Twice. That's Mange with the brown hair and Kurogiri was the one who cooked you some food."Twice told him smiling.

"It's nice to meet you all. Your names are cool!"He told them happily when Toga let go of his cheeks.

"Um...so I was wondering. I know you all kidnapped me but when can I go home. I have a test geography tomorrow and I don't want to fail it."He said and Dabi sighed.

"Buddy you can't leave. Not until he comes."Hinata pouted and looked at his fingers.

"But then...Fine, I'll stay but you take me to school in the morning. Where is my school bag?"He asked and Kurogiri handed him his bag with a smile.

Hinata smiled and sat on the floor. He took out his homework from his backpack then put it on the coffee table. He started writing with his pink pencil with stars. Toga chuckled staring at it.

"I think we should send him back. He's not someone we should bother."Kurogiri told Tomaru who sighed drinking some water.

Dabi sat in front of him and watched him doing his homework. He was fascinated by the way the child was working. He felt bad for him. He seriously got attracted to him but he doesn't know why. He felt like an older brother to him. He needed to protect him.

"Once you're done, you can change and shower in the bathroom. I'm going to leave some clothes and supplies for you."Kurogiri said and Hinata nodded.

Twice yawned and ruffed the child's hair. "Don't stay up too late okay?"

"Yeah, I won't."

Toga kissed his cheek and left quickly when she saw Dabi glare. Dabi started running after her as she cried tears of joy. The skin was so soft it was like a dreamy cloud. Mange giggled and followed them. He was going to continue to record this of course.

Hinata groaned as he saw the numbers change in the math equation. He saw that the minus was a plus and it kept changing. He rubbed his eyes. He grabbed his pencil then ripped a paper from his notebook. He stabbed the paper so many times as Tomaru watched.

"Need help?"Tomaru asked amused by the kid.

"Dad this is hard! You said math isn't important so why can't we sue so we don't learn this. I just want to know how to add again!"Hinata whined then stopped to look around.

He remembered he wasn't home. He was somewhere else. He turned to see Tomaru. He won't go home and rant about how math sucks. It was destroying the world making you think it's useful when it makes you forget the important things you learn. He wanted to talk to his dad about his games and watch tv together. He wants his dad.

"Hey Hey Hey...don't cry it's okay,"Tomaru said walking next to him.

He sat down as he saw Hinata continued to cry. Hinata kept sniffing as his nose started to run. He just wanted to see his dad again. The most amazing person in the whole wide world, the whole entire universe. He was Mr.World Wide Handsome.

"What's wrong?"He asked not knowing what to do.

"I miss my dad."He sniffed as he started to hyperventilate.

Tomaru still didn't know what to do and immediately hugged him. It wasn't his plan or choice but he could only think about this. Hinata hugged him as the male rubbed his back.

Hinata loved it here but didn't want to stay here forever. He didn't want to lose his family. He missed Natsu, his mom, and his dad. His friends and teammates. His whole family in general. Not a day goes by that he couldn't forget a single thing.

"It's okay. We will take you home tomorrow, how does that sound?"Hinata hummed as he cried.

Once he started to calm down, he looked at him with those puffy eyes that made Tomaru guilty. "Can you help me with my math?"

"I will try. I am not good with math."Hinata hummed and the boy turned to take his pencil.

Hinata started his math homework as Tomaru helped. He tried since he was getting tired. The male also gave him the book to understand just in case he couldn't. Once he was done. Tomaru yawned and looked at Hinata who yawned so cutely.

Hinata got up as his legs felt weak since one of them fell asleep. Tomaru got up then smiled. Hinata put his bag beside the couch then looked at Tomaru.

"Can you show me the bathroom? And where I'll be sleeping?"He asked and Tomaru hummed.

The male took him to where the bathroom was then pointed to the far right. "That's my room, you'll be in there. Uh...I'll sleep on the floor and you can sleep ok the bed."

"No. I can sleep on the floor. You stay on your bed since it's yours."Hinata said smiling with the dry tears still remains on his cheeks.

"No...you stay in bed and I'll be on the floor. Don't start with me."Tomaru said and Hinata giggled.

"Fine let's stay in bed together."He said and Tomaru's eyes widen.

"What!"

"You just remind me of my dad...I miss him so...can we?"He asked and Tomaru sighs.

"Fine."Hinata smiled and the male walked away to his room.

When Hinata took a shower and got dressed. Hinata was humming and pretending he was on stage singing in front of people. Britney Spears Toxic was the only song stuck in his head. He was dressed in a long blue shirt that hit his knees with pink pajama pants. He already brushed his teeth and was given some moisturizer for his face. He was really surprised about that last part.

He went into Tomaru's room and looked to see the male sleeping on the left side of the bed. He went to the right side of the bed and got on. Hinata looked at his fingers then looked at him. He was so much like his dad except for the eyes and hair. He seemed to have the same body shape, the same hairstyle as well.

He whispers to himself sadly. "I hope your okay dad."