Chapter 36

Palette | IU feat. G-Dragon

Hinata smiled and hugged his bear looking at both his uncle and his dad. He saw them eating pistachios and drinking tea. Right now they were watching a movie for fun. He heard his phone ring and looked to see it was a message.

Todoroki: I took your advice.

Todoroki: I am eating dinner with him right now.

Todoroki: He cried.

Hinata: Oh.

Todoroki: Thank you.

Hinata: Todoroki doesn't thank me. Be honest with yourself.

Hinata: You had the courage and did it yourself.

Todoroki: You gave me courage.

Hinata: Funny.

Hinata: Go eat dinner with your dad.

Hinata: I will talk to you this weekend.

Todoroki: Yes!

Todoroki: Have a good night!

Hinata: You as well.

Hinata put his phone down and smiled. It's been so long since he's been here and made so many friends, memories, and trust. He can't believe it's been this far and he's thankful. He really was happy.

"Shouyou? Want some chips or soda?"Tamagaki asked as he stood up.

"No...I'm good for now."He said as the male nodded then left.

He really did make it this far. He's happy even though he's worried about home most of the time. Hinata is just grateful for everything. He was too calm and happy to even feel sad. He didn't feel numb. He felt okay.

Hinata felt something around him and looked to see a blue blanket. He looked up to see Shiro with a smile. The male ruffled his hair then sat back down. The three of them wore the same green shirt with a grey jacket and grey sweats. Hinata had black socks, Shiro had red socks and Tamagaki had blue socks.

Hinata thought it was weird at first but it's been normal lately. Tamagaki always comes over and watches him since he's alone and usually doesn't have much work unless it's in the middle of the night or early morning. Tamagaki thought of this idea since he loved Hinata and wanted to match. Shiro was angry and did the same thing. Since then they do it a lot.

Hinata started feeling weird and frowned. He groaned uncomfortably. Shiro turned his head to look at Hinata. His eyes widen in fear seeing Hinata in pain.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"He said quickly worried.

Hinata's eyes started to tear up from the pain as he held himself. Shiro touched Hinata's forehead. He didn't have a fever and looked terrible.

"Bathroom. Toilet."Hinata groans and Shiro hummed.

He picked Hinata up and took him to the bathroom. Shiro put him down to his feet and Hinata hurled. Shiro rubbed his back as Hinata cried while throwing up.

Tamagaki frowned hearing some noise then started walking to where it was coming from. He saw that Shiro and Hinata weren't in the living room. He slowly walked to the bathroom and didn't expect to see Hinata crying.

"What's going on?"He asked and Shiro gulped.

"I'm not sure. He just started crying in pain and now he's throwing up."He said and Hinata coughed.

"Do you still need to throw up?"Hinata shook his head and Shiro helped him up.

He washed his face and brushed his teeth. Shiro picked him up into his arms then took him to his room. It wouldn't be best to take him to the hospital. He put him down on his bed and pulled the blanket over him.

"I'll go make some soup for him. You watch him."Shiro said and the male hummed.

Shiro left to make some soup and Tamagaki sat on the side of the bed caressing his hair. He sighed softly looking at Hinata sadly. The floor started shaking making him frown.

He held Hinata tight into his arms and protected his head. It was an earthquake. Once it stopped shaking. He let Hinata back on the bed. It wasn't big which was the only great thing.

"Is everything okay?"Shiro asked and Tamagaki looked at Hinata.

"Yeah, he's still awake!"He told Shiro as he held Hinata into his arms.

Shiro finished making his soup and quickly came to the room. He sat on the side of the bed and looked at Hinata who was awake staring at them. Hinata ate as Shiro fed him.

Hinata felt weird. As if something was ending. It was confusing but never made any sense. He sighed and finished eating. He felt a little better then smiled as the pain slowly disappeared.

"I'm okay."

"I feel much better,"Hinata said assuring them.

"Yeah?"Tamagaki asked and Hinata hummed.

"You go to sleep okay. It's nice tomorrow is the weekend."Hinata chuckles as he hugged Shiro.

"I think that soup healed me! I feel alive!"Hinata said as Shiro laughed.

"I don't feel the pain anymore but I do feel tired."He said and Tamagaki snickered.

"By the way, did you all feel that earthquake? That was weird."Hinata nodded and looked at them.

"It's the end of the world."He said dramatically as he fell on the bed.

"No, it's not..."Tamagaki mumbled. "I don't think so."

Hinata chuckled and yawned tiredly. He slowly fell asleep. Shiro watched and shook him softly to wake up.

"Go wash up and sleep."He said and Hinata frowned.

"I'm lazy!"Hinata told him and Tamagaki laughed.

"I'm lazy too!"He said and laid down beside Hinata.

Shiro smiled and went to take his soup back. He washed the dishes and hummed. He's glad Hinata was better. It scared him but what happened? Something like that wouldn't go away that fast. He's just hoping Hinata was okay.

"Have you ever seen chicken wings fly?"He heard Hinata say.

"No...why?"Tamagaki asked him and Hinata giggles.

"I saw one once. He looks crispy and spicy at the same time. It doesn't make sense. He also sounded like my friend who looks like a rooster."Hinata told him which made Tamagaki laugh.

"What if he reincarnated from a rooster to a chicken?"He asked and Shiro smiled.

He's fine. He will be fine. He's just glad that Hinata is doing much better. He wishes Hinata to stay healthy and live better. He doesn't want Hinata in pain. He loves Hinata too much, like a son.