Chapter 4

A-Teen | Seventeen

Hinata had some hard times learning. He was trying to see where he could go from but people were smart here compared to where he was in his homeworld. He hated being in bed for so long to heal. He hated how he feels vibrations over his body when something doesn't feel right.

Once he was ready. It was time for him to work on his way to becoming someone like them. It wasn't as if there were just humans, there were different people than him. We have superheroes. Be careful of villains. Don't talk to anyone if they questioned where he came from. He was different from them. Everyone was enthusiastic to the point of becoming a hero or working for a hero.

Outside it was as if monsters were crawling under the bed or creatures who will eat you alive. Everything had to be learned and be in care. He had to be fearless. If there was any problem, he couldn't do anything about it but walk away. If there is a fight, walk away from it. The heroes will stop it.

"Now look at me. Today is your first of school here. You have to pretend your back at school and everyone is talking about a tv show okay."He told Hinata leaving his hands on the child's shoulder.

"I got it...but is wearing this necessary?"He asked looking down to see an armor suit.

"Yeah duh."He said and the door opened to see his friend Tamagaki.

Tamagaki Milo. The male who gave Hinata a name to live in this new world. The second person who knows he's not from this world. Hinata calls him a crazy clown because of the way he acts. He's not scary, he's just goofy. Sometimes he wonders if he could be a woman. Since he sometimes acts like one. He was helpful enough to make it brighter for Hinata to live and go play games or go shopping. Sometimes took him out to live a little.

"That...that is horrible fashion sense and he will be in trouble for not wearing his uniform. Are you wearing it under that?"He asked Hinata who frowned.

"He is a warrior."

"From the Chang Dynasty. Take it off."He said helping Hinata take it off.

"I'm trying to protect him,"Shiro said making the male sigh.

"Protective father I see. Hey, why don't I drive you to school."He said and made Hinata nod his head.

Once Tamagaki took off the armor on Hinata, he fixed the child's hair. Shiro handed him a lunch box with a smile. He looked at the male as he pushed his glasses.

"Thanks, Shiro-San."He said making the man smile then pinch his cheeks.

"You must be my long lost son."He mumbles to himself then looked at the time.

"Go now, your running late. Milo make sure he gets there safe."He said pushing his male friend who smacked the back of his head.

"Chill out bro. The fuck I'm going. Don't miss me."He said taking Hinatas hand with a smirk.

"Fuck off and leave before I kick you out."He said and Hinata looked at the two bickering.

"Then I won't be able to drive poor Shouyou in the cold."He said and pulled Hinata while Shiro screamed at him.

Tamagaki laughs and takes him to the front of the door to put in his shoes. Hinata grabbed his black sneakers and put them on. Tamagaki opened the door as he saw Shiro. Once he saw Hinata put on his shoes. He quickly took his hand and pulled him.

"YAH COME BACK I NEED TO PUT SUNSCREEN ON HIM SO HE DOESN'T BURN ALIVE YOU IDIOT! HEY COME BACK! YOU STUPID BITCH!"He yelled making Hinata chuckle.

"I HAVE SUNSCREEN IN THE CAR!"

"BYE SHIRO-SAN!"He yelled making the male sigh.

He looked at the kid getting in the car with his friend. He looked at them nervously. He was worried for the child. He saw them leave. He smiled seeing him put on sunscreen on himself in the car.

"I hope nothing goes wrong."He mumbles walking back into his home with his amazing day off.

Hinata looked at Tamagaki who was really happy. "I think you should call Shiro, Oto-San. I'm not forcing you but if you're going to have to live here and pretend you're not from somewhere else, you have to do your job to protect yourself."

"So I should call you Ojisan instead."He scoffed and looked back at him.

"Do I look like an Ojisan? Am I really that old? Call me Ni-San and I'll be okay with that."He said smiling.

Once they made it to school. Hinata frowns. It seems normal but this world was not normal. He thinks he's going to ruin the physical, mental and emotional stability he has for a moment.

"You'll be fine. We taught you what you needed. Just go out there and study."He said and then sighed.

"Actually no, make a friend and have the fun of your life. Chase a fucker if he pisses you off and punch them to the gut. Maybe dress up and do crazy shit because, at the end of the day, there is no way anyone will remember you after you go back to your home."He told him and Hinata nods with a smile.

"Okay. Thanks, Ojisan!"He said as he opened the door making Tamagaki smile widely.

He rolled down his window as the child left his car closing the door. "Make sure to make some good friends and eat a lot. Get those cheeks chubby for me."

"Okay."He told him chuckling then bowed.

"Bye Ojisan!"Hinata said smiling and waved to the male as the male waved back.

Hinata looked at the school and see the students. He walked slowly and noticed how crazy they were. His eyes widen seeing people running like there was no tomorrow. Just what the fuck did they think he would get himself into? This was a circus, not a war zone.