Chapter 8

What You To Say | PlayBack

Walking to school was fun. Today he walked alone wanting some fresh air. School was fine. It's been a few days since he's gone there and he liked it. Even though he misses his family at home and volleyball. It still didn't feel like home.

"I feel the sorrow from every movement and every shadow beneath my legs. The sun was just bright but not bright enough to hold the darkness from within. Does this even make sense?"Hinata chuckled as he walked to the book store with his profound friend, Ide.

"I am not even sure myself. Just read something that makes you wish you were them."Hinata said as he pouted.

"There is nothing that makes me feel like I want to be that character. They either are too weak, too strong, too soft, or too egotistic. I'd rather live my own reality or the daydreams I have of my own."Ide said taking two books from the shelf.

"I guess."

Ide turned to him and handed a book to his hands making him confused. "This one is good. The prince goes through a bunch of phases in life and the book teachers a way to help grow from it, not to be stronger but to get better and treat yourself more better than anyone else could."

"Sure..."Hinata mumbles as he opened the book.

He hates books but his friend who's a book thief loves them. He had to read one of his favorite books to know what the boy was talking about. Now he does but he now feels satisfied to read a book.

Hinata smiled as he closed the book. He went to the front to buy it as he saw Ide beside him with five books. He chuckled and took his book after he paid. They walked out and started walking to the mall to look around. Ide said he wanted new jeans since he was getting old.

Hinata smiled and looked at the sky. It was beautiful. He turned to Ide who was busy looking at the shops nearby. Once they made it to the mall, they walked inside to find that one shop.

Hinata looked around. It was the first time he's been at the mall since he came here. It was different and beautiful. There was a big golden chandelier from the top of the ceiling coming down. It was big. Hinata walked inside the store.

Ide bought some jeans then went to the food court on the second floor. Hinata was busy to notice someone staring at him. The male ran quickly to him after seeing him. He pulled his arm making Hinata's head turn.

"Hey, you,"Bakugo said staring at Hinata.

Bakugo wore a black hoodie as it covered most of his hair. Hinata looked confused for a moment wondering who it was then smiled. Bakugo looked at him wondering why he was smiling.

"Hey. It's been a while."He said and Bakugo let go nodding.

"I don't have your number."He snickered at him and Hinata hummed.

"Ah well, I can give it to you right now if you want?"Hinata asked and the boy nodded taking out his phone.

Hinata added his number to the male's phone and heard a voice. Hinata turned his head and didn't see anyone. He saw Ide getting their orders. He looked confused which Bakugo noticed.

"You good?"

"Huh? Yeah, I heard a voice but I guess it's just me. Here is your phone."Hinata said handing him his phone.

"Nice to meet you Bakugo but I have to go meet my friend now. Just send me a message and I'll answer right away."He said and bowed then smiled cleanly at him.

"I...okay."He said as the Orange haired male turned to the food court.

Bakugo stood there and looked at his phone. He stared at the number and decided to change the name. Sho with an orange emoji. He looked up to see the male with another. He felt a hand on his shoulder then turned to see Kirishima.

"What do you want Shitty hair!"He shouted as he glared at him.

"Hey, I called you so many times dude! You were off to your own world. Come on the others are waiting."He said and walked with him slumping his shoulders all grouchy.

Hinata was busy eating their food Ide ordered. He smiled as he talked with him about buying some more books next week. Once they finished eating. They looked around more and were just window shopping.

Someone bumped into Hinata which made him pause for a moment then smiled. Midoryia looked at him and smiled. His eyes started to go wide and notice something. It was the orange-haired male everyone at U.A was talking about.

"Sorry, are you okay?"Hinata asked worriedly as the male shook his head.

"No, I'm sorry. I was just looking for my friends and didn't notice you."He nodded then smiled back.

"So you're lost. Want me to help you?"He asked and Midoryia nodded.

"That would be much appreciated."

Hinata giggled which warmed his heart. "Come on Ide let's help this boy back to his friends then go home. At least we can spend some time making new friends."

"Shouyou. Really?"Ide whisper yells in his ear.

"Yeah, this will be so much fun."He said excitedly as Ide sighed in defeat knowing he couldn't say no to the cute face.

"Fine but don't bring in the dead guys or those idiots. I swear I'll punch and kick their asses to the pulp."He said and Hinata smiled.

He saluted as he stared at him. "Roger that."

"What's your name?"Hinata asked turning to Midoryia.

"Izuku Midoryia."

"Oh, nice name. I'm Hinata Shouyou and this my friend Ide Takao. He acts mean and sarcastic but he's really shy and sweet if you get to know him."He said smiling at Midoryia brightly.

"Okay then."Hinata giggled as he felt a hand on his shoulder that made him stop.

He turned and saw the boy he started to fear.

i have so much homework and i am so tired. yeet me across the world.

#stopasianhate, #blacklivesmatter, #stopallhate.

take care, stay safe, and thank you.