Chapter 25

Hinata smiled as he rang the doorbell on Bakugo's door. He looked at Shiro who held a basket glaring at Tamagaki who was just smirking. The door opened to see his mother Mitsuki.

"HEY BRAT YOUR FRIENDS HERE!"She yelled turning her head around.

Running footsteps could be heard to see Bakugo running towards the door. "Shut up! Finally your here."

Hinata pouted. Bakugo gulped and so did Mitsuki. She wondered who was the boy and why was he so cute? He must've mistaken Bakugo and thought of someone else because she knew Bakugo wouldn't know a nice and cute friend like the boy in front of her. No way.

"Come in."Hinata heard and looked at his father.

Bakugo looked like his mom more than his dad. It would seem like they were siblings than mother and son. He smiled and walked in. He took off his shoes as Shiro bowed.

"I'm Hinata Shouyou and this is my dad Kamiya Shiro."He said and both parents frowned.

"Nice to meet you. Brat why don't you show him your room?"Mitsuki said with a smile at Hinata.

"Come on!"Bakugo said pulling Hinata's hand then ran to his room.

"NO RUNNING AND DON'T HURT THE BOY!"She yelled then turned to Shiro with a smile.

"Why don't you come in and sit. Make yourself home."Masaru said nervously.

Shiro nodded. "Thank you."

Shiro walked in and sat on the couch in the living room. He looked at his hands then at the two who sat in front of him.

"I'm Masaru Bakugo and this is my wife Mitsuki Bakugo."He said rubbing his hand behind his back.

"Why do you both have different last's names?"She asked him quickly.

"Uh...I adopted him."He told them and Masaru smiled at him.

"I see...well Katsuki seem to close with your son Shouyou. Very odd."Mitsuki said crossing her arms.

"I'm not sure either. I only came here to make sure he would be okay."Shiro told them.

"I just met your son yesterday and not many people ask Shouyou to come over. This is new to me."He said honestly.

"I see, "Mitsuki mumbled curious about how this was possible.

Hinata smiled as he looked at Bakugo's room as he heard the parents talking. He stared at a picture by his desk. It was him, Kaminari, Mina, Kirishima, Bakugo, and Sero. He smiled at the other photos. There was this one photo of Bakugo and him.

"By the way, why did you invite me to your place?"Hinata asked Bakugo.

The male was in a blushing mess. How did he bring him over? How did he ask him? It was stupid of him but he did it anyway. He wanted to get close to Hinata. More than those extras.

"I wanted to get to know you more since your my friend,"Bakugo said softly making Hinata grin.

"That's great."He said and Bakugo stood there feeling like it was a dream.

"When you disappeared. I went looking for you. Everyone did."He said and Hinata stopped.

"I heard about it..."He said with a gulp. "I thought you were dead and it scared me. I thought I was going to lose you."

Hinata looked at Bakugo as his tears spilled. Bakugo was in tears. His eyes widen shocked and lost. Not because of his words but his actions.

"I tried everything to look for you. I wanted to protect you but I didn't."He said coming closer.

"Do you know who they were? Did they touch you or hurt you in any way?"He asked him worried.

Hinata stood there. He looked at the blond male who was crying. He didn't expect him to cry. He hugged him and pat his back softly.

"I'm sorry Bakugo,"Hinata said as Bakugo coughed.

"Katsuki...call me Katsuki."He mumbles making Hinata hum.

"Alright, Katsuki."

After a couple of minutes, he stopped crying then pulled away. He looked around Hinata to check any injuries but didn't see a single one. He sighed in relief.

"I didn't get hurt. Some league of villains helped me and let me stay over the night since it was dark."He said and the male's eyes widen.

Bakugo's heart dropped. "What?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Trust me. Ba...Katsuki just believe me okay."Hinata told him and Bakugo gulped.

"Just..."He paused then hugged him closely into his arms. "Don't do that again. You scared me."

"I won't,"Hinata told him.

Bakugo pulled away again and held out his pinky. Hinata frowned and cupped the male's cheeks. He wiped his tears away as the male continued to cry. He's never seen him like this before. He always yelled or shouted. He really did care for him.

"What's up with the pinky?"Hinata asked him.

"Promise me."

"Promise me you won't leave me."Hinata let go of his cheeks and stared at his pinky.

He couldn't say yes, he couldn't say no either. He didn't want to agree but he also didn't want to disagree. He knows one day he will be back home and his promise would be broken. He doesn't like breaking promises, goals, or dreams.

"Please Shouyou. Promise me that you'll be by my side. Promise me you'll stay with me until the end."He said and Hinata gulped.

"Katsuki—."Hinata got cut off by a knock.

"Boys come downstairs for lunch,"Masaru said and looked at the two then at his son's red eyes.

"Katsuki? You okay?"Bakugo hid his face away from his father.

"Yeah...I'm just worried about Shouyou. That's all."Hinata turned to him and tilted his head.

"You don't have to worry. I will stay with you until the end of time. Don't cry about it so much okay."Bakugo turned his head around and smiled at him.

"Oh...so the one who was...I'm sorry that happened to you."He said and Hinata chuckles.

"No, it's okay. I was okay."

"Alright when your back to normal just come downstairs with your friend Shouyou,"Masaru said making Bakugo's head turn with a glare.

He got to the first name basis already? Since when? Bakugo turned to Hinata who stood there with the biggest smile on his face. He shined so brightly. He was so lucky to have Hinata by his side. Only Hinata knew he had no choice but soon to break his promise.

sorry for not publishing chapters. i have been busy and how my life is just getting worse and worse by hours rather than days. sorry again. thank you for reading, take care, stay safe, wash your hands, rest well, and have a wonderful 24/7. 💕