Chapter 34

Hinata went to school and did what he had to do. He felt terrible for all he knew that it wasn't going to happen. He had to take his volleyball club out since they had no players. No one wanted to join since everyone is obsessed with quirks.

After school, he had to choose a club which was a book club since everyone was there. It was just Ide and him. There was no funding on having a book club anyway. There was a lot of funding when it came to volleyball and it needed players.

"Wait! You went to U.A!"Ide asked surprised seeing his friend come late to the gate.

"Yeah! It was okay I guess but I think it's nice we go to a normal school. You're pointed by your powers and not to how you help people. It's weird."Hinata told him.

"I see."

"How about your volleyball idea? Did it work?"Ide asked him and Hinata shook his head.

"No. I took it off this morning."He said sadly making Ide hold himself.

He bit his lip and pat his friend back. He turned and glared. Who the hell decided not to join him? These bitches. He already joined so he could play with Hinata and make him feel better but everyone else is really rude.

"It's okay. I knew it wasn't going to happen. I just made myself feel excited for it expecting so much."He told Ide who just nodded.

Hinata stretched and moaned annoyed. He looked at the sky and hummed. Ide looked at his friend and smiled. He decided to take a picture with him then showed Hinata the picture.

"Look, you look great. Just don't worry about what everyone thinks or does. Just do you."He said and Hinata took his phone to look.

He saw Ide smiling which made him smile. "Send me the picture. You look high."

"Don't I always though?"Hinata laughed which made Ide laugh back.

They both stop laughing at the same time then stared at each other at once. Hinata pouted and Ide chuckled. He was sure his long-lost brother. He was the ugly crackhead and Hinata was the cute crackhead. There was a difference.

"Hey, do you even know Shoto's dad?"Ide asked him.

"No. Why?"

"I heard it was Endeavor. The number two hero."He said and Hinata frowned.

"Who's number one?"He asked and Ide smiled.

"All Might."Hinata gulped and looked at his hands.

"Wait..."Hinata said and his eyes widen. "You get numbered for being a hero. What the hell is that supposed to do?"

"What do you mean?"Ide asked him confused.

"I mean that being a hero is numbered. Testing your strength is numbered. Rather than thinking of numbers, why wouldn't it be better to just be like, this hero saved blah blah. What the heck is being a number one hero for if you're just going to be numbered and praised for it rather than being praised about saving people or helping people."He said and Ide eyes widen.

"Being a hero is about helping. All this feels like a game. This is completely wrong and out of context. Why would they do that?"Hinata asked him and Ide sighed.

"I'm not sure."Hinata snickered.

"I can see why this world is wrong. This isn't about becoming a hero, becoming someone. It's becoming history. Nothing else."Ide looked at Hinata shocked.

"That...that's scary! Stop talking about it."Ide told Hinata.

Hinata shook his head. "It's reality Ide. No matter what, we will be living where whatever these guys do, they will remain hero's in history while the rest will remain a mystery."

"We are a bunch of nothing's living here."

Ide looked at Hinata as he put his earphones on. He was right. All these numbers, rules, and regulations make sense. Whatever happened to them didn't matter. They would be counted dead if they died or injured or alive but they won't have a name. They would be boosted with their names everywhere.

"Is that why villains exist?"He said which made Hinata pause.

"Villains exist because of good excuses made by bad people hiding with the good. They weren't the ones at fault for other's decisions."Hinata said looking at his friend.

"They are just as regular as anyone else. No one takes them seriously because they want things to be the way others would want to. Villains are not evil. They are Evil."Hinata said looking at the screens to see Endeavor's photo with a news anchor.

Ide looked at the screen. Three people were dead, four were injured. No names, Endeavor being praised and everyone talking about him. He kept boasting about his ego and showing off himself as being the best. He clenched his fist.

"Don't get mad. It's people who have him that love and support to follow its path."He said and Ide looked at Hinata who seemed upset.

"Seems like Shoutou had to take his ego for nothing."He said and Ide frowned.

"What?"

"It seems like..."He paused for a moment. "It seems like his ego must've hurt Shoutou."

"An ego parent has an evil intention behind their success for their kids. Don't you see why Shoutou didn't care if he spent his money? Why he's in U.A?"Hinata asked and Ide shook his head.

"No way. Shouyou I think you're assuming things."He said and Hinata shook his head.

"He's not wrong."Ide paused and turned his head to see Todoroki.

Hinata turned and looked at Todoroki surprised. What was he doing here? Seemed like he heard everything he said.

"Where did you come from?"He asked screaming.

"I guess Shouyou can really tell by just looking at him,"Todoroki mumbled.

"My dad actually made me study some psychology and a bunch of other stuff but yeah I can see the signs."He said and Todoroki sighed.

"I would like to take you somewhere is that okay?"He asked and Hinata nod.