Chapter 28

Hinata walked into the hospital to see Bakugo trashing the place. Kaminari looks like he's choking. Kirishima was trying to protect Sero and Mina. It was crazy. He stood there feeling like he saw his mental health in a nutshell.

"Bakugo? What are you doing?"He asked and the male turned surprised.

"Sit your butt cheeks down before I grab that chair from your hands and wack you straight out of the window,"Hinata told him who glared.

The chair slipped down from Bakugo's hands and stared at Hinata surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"I heard a Pomeranian was scared of shots."Ide coughed on the sidelines trying not to laugh.

"AND YOU BROUGHT THAT BASTARD."

"I brought your mom as well."Hinata sarcastically told him. "So sit down."

"I AM NOT TAKING A FUCKING SHOT!"Bakugo yelled and Hinata stuck his left pinky to his ear shaking it annoyed.

"I'm going deaf today."He mumbles then went closer to Bakugo.

"Katsuki, just listen. Sit. I'm annoyed and I haven't had my nap."Hinata told him annoyed.

Bakugo shook his head screaming and Hinata pushed him to the chair then leaned closer to his face. His eyes widen and Hinata just continued to glare at the male. Bakugo blushed and Hinata moved his face then turned to the doctor.

"He is ready."

"Finally,"Kirishima said making him smirk at Bakugo.

He was happy his friend finally shut up. He got annoyed with how loud he was and fighting with him for no reason. Kirishima knew he was a scary cat when it came to shots.

"No! No! I DON'T WANT IT!"Bakugo yelled making Hinata slap a hand to his mouth.

"Can you quiet down? I don't want to go deaf. I need my beautiful ears to hear."He told Bakugo who glared at him.

"Don't glare at me. Just take your shot little man and we can get some spicy ramen."Hinata said making him sigh then nod.

Todoroki glared at Bakugo. He was having a good time with Hinata and now they are going out after this. He turned to Ide who was laughing outside the room. The poor boy was coughing and crying from the beginning.

"Good boy."He said ruffling his hair then let his hand go.

The nurse got everything ready and came by. Hinata held Bakugo's hand with a smile. He knew the male was scared. He couldn't help but laugh inside. He wished he could laugh but that wouldn't be nice since he could tell Bakugo is sensitive to such things.

"Fuck them shots,"Bakugo said as the doctor held an injection.

"Isn't it like saying fuck them kids?"Hinata asked him which made the male turn his head.

"Shouyou?"

"What?"Hinata asked confused.

"Shut.The.Fuck.Up."Bakugo glared which made Hinata roll his eyes.

"Wow. It's not like I haven't heard that before."He murmured under his breath.

Seemed like Bakugo was scared to death. He wished He felt like Bakugo was being a brat. He needed to stop being one. At least he should've been grateful he was here or else's he would've hurt everyone including himself.

Bakugo held out his left arm and pulled the right side of his sleeves up. He closed his eyes terrified even though he hated that idea. He didn't like being weak. Not in front of Hinata. Which was worse.

"It's okay,"Hinata told him which made Bakugo turn his head and gulp.

Bakugo stared at his eyes. He saw the smile on his face. He felt his heart flutter then gulped. He hissed when he felt something sting on his arm. Bakugo turned his head but Hinata moved his hand to his cheek with his other hand.

"Where did your friends go?"Hinata heard the nurse mumble.

Hinata noticed everyone was gone except for the nurse and Bakugo himself. So there were just three. They ditched him. He really just hates how they left him alone to deal with him. He noticed Bakugo's eyes turning to look for his friends.

"I just noticed how red your eyes are."Hinata mumbles.

Bakugo looks at Hinata and smiled. "Did you know your eyes change color?"

"My eyes?"Hinata asked and Bakugo hummed.

"It's brown under the light. It's orange when you are happy and yellow when it hits the sun."He explained and Hinatas eyes widen.

"Cool."

The nurse plastered a bandage on his arm with a smile. "All done. You can head out now but if you're feeling sick. Just give us a call."

Hinata smiled and got up then Bakugo did as well. They walked out of the room and Bakugo held Hinata's hand tightly. Something felt very off and he didn't like it. He turned his head and saw someone hide their head. He glared and got closer to Hinata.

They eventually made it out to see Bakugo's friends, Todoroki and Ide waiting there. It seemed like they were posing. Mina held her hand on the wall smirking at them. What was going on between them? Hinata had no idea.

"What are you doing?"Ide turned his head and jumped with a scream.

"CLOWN THAT'S A CLOWN!"He screamed pointing at Bakugo.

"YOU'RE A GREMLIN!"

Hinata sighed and tightened his hand with Bakugo. Bakugo turned his head to look at Hinata. The male looked at his friend with a smile.

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat."Mina said grabbing Hinata's right arm with a smile.

Sero shook his head as his friends scream. Except for Bakugo. He looked at Todoroki who was smiling at Hinata. He raised an eyebrow as he walked to see Bakugo blushing.

Sero bumped into someone. Ide hissed and turned to Sero. They look at each other for a moment and turned to the two other boys.

"It seems like an obsession,"Ide said and Sero hummed.

"Just like me."Sero turned his head quickly at Ide who smirked as he started skipping to them.

They went to a spicy noodle restaurant and of course, Todoroki paid for it while Ide watched him. "Can you be my sugar daddy?"

thank you for reading, take care, stay safe, wash your hands, rest well, and have a wonderful 24/7. 💕